Aside from training our own fleet of deft delivery dragons we have taken measures to better insure your order arrives safely. We crafted dark, obsidian envelopes with our logo emblazoned on them so they are easily recognized, we utilize one of the largest parcel delivery services in the world and we even spring for the cost of Delivery Confirmation. Unfortunately, we have no authority over the United States Postal Service, International Customs or customers who unwittingly enter an incorrect shipping address. Please review the following recommendations and policies regarding missing orders.
Placing an order
- First it is recommended that you create an account as to better track your orders. We do allow anonymous ordering but please understand there is no way to login to the website to view & track your orders.
- Please do not allow children to place an order without the supervision of an adult.
- When checking out please double-check your shipping address. Your order will be shipped to whatever address you put in there.
- Once the order is placed you will receive an e-mail notification confirming your order. Please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is not spam-blocked.
- When your order is shipped you will receive 1) an e-mail notification stating your order has shipped and 2) a separate e-mail containing a Delivery Confirmation number.
- The Delivery Confirmation number can be entered in at www.usps.com to check the status of your parcel. International orders will only be able to see that their order was shipped.
My order hasn’t arrived
- Shipping estimates from the USPS are based off of average delivery times and are not guaranteed. Please allow extra time for your parcel to show up.
- Double-check your confirmation/tracking number to locate your parcel.
- Log into your store account and double-check the shipping address.
- Contact your local Post and/or Customs Authorities to see if your parcel has been held up.
- After 10 business days (Domestic) or 15 business days (International) contact us about your order.
Include order # and verified shipping address.
– MISSING ORDER POLICY –
If tracking status shows your parcel successfully delivered, we understand it has been. There is no recourse for customers claiming non-delivery, or realizing they entered the wrong shipping address. Under these circumstances the customer undertakes all culpability.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we’ll send an e-mail notifying you of the return at which point you are eligible for a full refund (less shipping charges). We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place another order with a new shipping address.
Lost or Untraceable Packages
If tracking status doesn’t update or delivery hasn’t taken place in a few weeks your parcel could have been lost by the USPS. Contact us after 21 days (Domestic) or 30 days (International) and include your order number and verified shipping address. If the shipping address you provide matches the address on your order we will issue a refund and or offer a one-time reship. If the destinations do not match up we hold no liability.
Wrong Delivery Address
Contrary to popular belief we are not clairvoyant so it is entirely up to you to provide the correct shipping address. Our packing system is entirely automated meaning your order is going to arrive at the destination you specify. If an order does not arrive due to a faulty address the customer undertakes all culpability.
Seized by Customs
Although rare, Customs can seize packages for any reason. Please check with your local Customs authorities as to why your parcel was held up. You may be required to pay a VAT or fee to release the package.
We do ship to PO Boxes but at the customer’s own risk. Due to the small nature of PO Boxes and disparate accommodations too many variables could lead to parcel loss.