PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:24 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I say black hair and minimal magic.

Post subject: Re: The Krottenou Adventures
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:03 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

As for magic, I'd go with a bit of necromancy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:45 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

For hair color, I would go with black or brown. Also, putting Morgan and necromancy together sounds a bit too cliche (at least to me). ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Is there a necromancer named Morgan in a book or something?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:18 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Well Morgana, which sounds very close to Morgan, has the ambition of becoming a necromancer in the Merlin legends. I mean Morgan sounds like a very nice name, but I am just not sure about that combo.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Baylego wrote:
For hair color, I would go with black or brown. Also, putting Morgan and necromancy together sounds a bit too cliche (at least to me). ;)

...Oh hey I didn't notice that, it was just by chance. Still sounds good to me though. Some cliches are too good to pass up, but it seems I'm a little outnumbered on the mgic subject.
Hurricane wrote:
Is there a necromancer named Morgan in a book or something?

I'm pretty sure Morgan Le Fay is part of Arthurian legend, and that she was a necromancer. I can only remember the RuneScape version of the story though, so I could very easily be wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:19 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Ok, I thought it maybe sounded like I heard those two associated with each other before. And it looks like the hair is currently;
2 Brown
2 Black
2(maybe 1) Blonde
Also looks like the general feeling is against magic. But nothing is finalised till tomorrow about those two.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:08 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Guys, stop jumping ahead of his questions, jeez :9 We're still on hair color and magical abilities!

And for the record, by "minimal" magic use, I mean maybe a 'low-level' healing spell, maybe some sort of attack spell, maybe some other misc. spell... No "MAKE HER CAST A THUNDER TORNADO VORTEX OF DOOM TO THE THIRD POWER!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

This is a really great idea and I am pretty excited to see how this turns out. I saw something like this on MOCpages and thought it was an amazing idea. In regards to voting, I'm gonna have to go with some sort of darker hair. As for the magic thing, I'm gonna have to agree with the general consensus and say no or very minimal magic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:17 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Ok. So I decided in the general idea of saving time and not making there be a 24 hour wait for all decisions, if around 3/4 of the people who are currently involved in this decide on one thing it will be that way, as opposed to say having that many people say what they want, and then waiting another 12 hours to do anything about it on my part. So in that spirit, I declare your character, which will be Morgan unless someone suggests something else tomorrow, to have no current magical ability, but if the opportunity arises and it is favored, she may learn a few low level spells. Or possibly one pretty cool one. As for hair, I looked through what should be all of my minifig stuff and found all my female hair, which I have taken pictures of and will upload shortly, editing in a link to them, which will offer you the chance to simply pick the one hair you would prefer. I was thinking at one point of doing something similar with heads, but most of my female heads are close enough to the same it wouldn't make much difference anyway, so I'll just use whichever one fits the current needs of the character at any given time. And also, while I will be writing about what is in a scene, do not ignore or simply glance at the picture as some things will be hidden, concealed, disguised, and otherwise placed in a position where you can see them but they are not resting in the middle of the floor. There will be puzzles, with rewards, that will depend upon visual searching. Others may depend on reading between the lines of what I write. Not to give too many hints but there will also be things that must be used in conjunction with other things in order to be usefull. Don't worry too much though, if something is missed at one point it may pop up again later.

Edit: As promised, a picture of my brown, black, tanish, and blonde hair. As you can see the majority of it is from the collectible minifigs. So go ahead and choose a certain hairpiece and we'll see if any get chosen more than once.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 16   [ 156 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next