Change font size
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 16   [ 156 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: The Krottenou Adventures
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Hello there everyone. I'm like 99.99999999% sure this should go here. If it should go anywhere that is. ;) But ya, so this is kind of like a mix of a couple things I've seen on some other forums. Some of you frequent the SaberScorpion forum. There's something on there I saw a few months ago that is kind of the main inspiration for this. I also saw something like it on a different forum, which was Lego related if I remember correctly. I may confuse you in my attempt to explain, so try to bear with me here. This could kind of be called like a multiperson roleplaying game with one character. Not much of a name I know, ;9 . So the idea is, once this gets started and stuff, for all of you to like make decisions about what this person, who we shall get to deciding upon soon here, does. Some things I, obviously since I'm like running it, will decide. Like who you may meet, what they do, etc. Like a gm. So I hope that kind of explains it a little. So, since I want this to have a visual component, and I can't really draw(not that I'd want you to see at least, X) ) I will use the next obvious choice, Legos! This is going to like be in a medieval setting. Not neccesarily on Earth, or in our own past, but I'll let you discover the differences along the way. I will try to do my best to check this daily. Oh ya, so the way the actions of our person will be decided upon is I'll ask a question, or give a situation, or something along those lines, and you will post a general idea of what you want to happen. Anyone who wants to can post, no sign up required. Obviously this is a forum so follow the guidelines and keep it kid friendly. I can pretty much guarantee there will be violence, but no real gore, maybe a trans red stud here or there. ;). So back to decisions, I will give around 24 hours for people to post what they want, and at that time I will tally up and find the most popular choice. Anyone can post whatever they want to happen, you can change your mind so I will go with your last post dealing with the current situation. Once I've decided I'll make the neccesary changes to the set, take a picture, and upload it to my Flickr more than likely, also posting a link to the picture here, or the picture itself if I can finally figure out how to do that. I will also give a more detailed description than the simple picture, so you know what is in fact happening. I think I covered everything. If you have any questions let me know. Also, any discussion you want on this topic is allowed, like if you want to say oh I think this will happen, or whatever. If it gets too off topic I'll ask you to take it to the MT. So onto the first decision, is this going to be a guy or a girl? And like young or old? So, get thinking and post. I'll figure out the general consencus tomorrow sometime. Thanks all!

Oh ya, if this shouldn't go here, or if any of the mods don't apporve I guess, feel free to do whatever you want to this. As if I could stop you. |D

Post subject: Re: The Krottenou Adventures
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I think it should be a girl in her twenties.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Daken the Bladesmith wrote:
I think it should be a girl in her twenties.

Perhaps from a country based on Russia?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

If it's good with the mods, this sounds good to me.

~20's and girl is fine with me.

@Sentinal: We're still trying to decide the age and gender, don't jump ahead, lol :9

Also, Hurricane, not sure how you plan to do figs, like if we're just going to decide on weapons from a list you put up, same with armor, etc, but I can try and just mail you some of my older fig weapons/gear if that'd help. Maybe some of the custom ones, like an elven shortsword or something. I'd be happy if they got used for something like this :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:44 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

That sounds like a very unique idea! Should our character be a magician or just something like a knight with no magic?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Unless I missed something, this thread is exactly the type of thread that belongs in the Scriptorium. It's a story done with Lego right? I think I get the concept of it and if I understand it right, this is something similar I have thought of doing in the past (and failed or kept getting side tracked). This sounds like it could be fun. I'm going to move it to the Scriptorium. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Ok so it seems to be going along the lines of a 20 something girl. Unless like 5 people post that they want a guy in the next couple hours a girl it shall be. I was kind of planning along the lines of once gender/age had been decided I would take pics of head and torso options or something. Along the way some things like weapons and armor may be found or bought. So the character will never be at a loss for options. And along the lines of being a magic capable person or no that is entirely up to you guys. Whether you want to have Ms. Krottenou(which is her name for the moment) be a magician, wizard, witch, acolyte(not exactly sure what that is), warlock(same here), or whatever, it is up to you. And there will be magic involved with other people, places, etc. Some things about the character will remain in my head and come out at a later time, unless things happen before then that prevent those things from coming out because they have changed. Other things, like race, I will decide upon. So since it's pretty much a girl, what hair color do you want? I do have a limited supply of female hair just so you know now. Once a color is decided I'll look through all my minifig stuff and find all the options.

And CB, if you want to give me some of your stuff, I'll gladly take it. And I'll promise to try and make sure it gets used at some point in here, multiple times if I can.

And QB, ok. I was wondering if it should go there. Thanks for moving it to where it should go.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

As for magic/no magic, I vote for minimal magic for our character. As for hair color, blonde or brunette..

And I'll take a pic of some stuff I'd be willing to let you have later tonigh, hurricane.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Ok thanks Clonebear.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:14 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

An acolyte is a cultist or some type of evil priest and a warlock is a male witch, or at least that's what I get from RPGs. As for hair color I vote grey, but I always make my characters' hair grey so you can ignore me. And how a bout we give her the first name of Morgan?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 16   [ 156 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next