Change font size
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Set your own price?
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:33 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I noticed it in the clearance section... and at first thought "oh its just something out of stock" BUT it wasn't. I did just see they are .50 cents now... I think I'm as curious as you about it... IF I do get 100 in the mail I'll let you know ;P

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:31 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

Dirk_Nagel wrote:
I noticed it in the clearance section... and at first thought "oh its just something out of stock" BUT it wasn't. I did just see they are .50 cents now... I think I'm as curious as you about it... IF I do get 100 in the mail I'll let you know ;P

Well found out it was a pricing error with only a few Silver battle Armors to go with the Silver battle helmet the price was reduced on it, it was supposed to be .50 ea. but accidently had "0" put in the price box which is why the name your own price bit, as to whether you'll get your 100 unsure of that since someone who put a bunch (if not all) into their cart was prevented from ordering them, so hard to say in your case.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:54 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

My wife called to tell me it came so I told her to open it up and sure enough... 100 silver helmets! Who did you find out from it was an error?

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Dirk_Nagel wrote:
My wife called to tell me it came so I told her to open it up and sure enough... 100 silver helmets!

Awesome. You better make something good out of ALL of them. :P

-Omi

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:13 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Dirk_Nagel wrote:
My wife called to tell me it came so I told her to open it up and sure enough... 100 silver helmets! Who did you find out from it was an error?

Wow, I procrastinated.

If the tanks succeed, victory follows. - Heinz Guderian

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:37 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Muahahaha! I think maybe an undead legion of knights... ill customize some.. I mean I've got 100 and all :D

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:48 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Asterios wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Asterios wrote:
no mention of that, also think he would have said something like "As I was checking out with my goodies found out I needed to order $9 more of items" or "and added $9 more of items" or something to that effect.

That and what is this sale a bouncer or ? and why only order 100 ? also didn't notice a 100 helmet drop from earlier either.

I think you missed his post in the another thread where he made this order a 30 dollar purchase.

-Omi

possibly, but one thing still bothers me, if you can order any amount of BF helmets for .01 ea. wouldn't you order all that are available?

Well I think that's because some people have a conscience...clearly a "set your own price" feature was some glitch. As you have seen and demonstrated, people would take advantage of such an option rather than offering a fair price for what they're getting.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:44 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

should I try and return some or something? or maybe pay more for them? I'm not sure. I put the order in thinking it was a glitch and that I wouldn't get them... or that my order would be refused and kicked back to me to re-make the order. but I got home today from Drill and there they all are... nice and shiny :D

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:00 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Dirk_Nagel wrote:
should I try and return some or something?

No you are fine. If there was a problem, you would have received a message about it or you wouldn't have received them with your order.

-Omi

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I figured as much... but I kinda felt like I was ripping them off... and kinda felt like a jerk I guess... Hahaha I couldn't do that to the Forge!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 4   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next