Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Set your own price?
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Asterios wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Asterios wrote:
no mention of that, also think he would have said something like "As I was checking out with my goodies found out I needed to order $9 more of items" or "and added $9 more of items" or something to that effect.

That and what is this sale a bouncer or ? and why only order 100 ? also didn't notice a 100 helmet drop from earlier either.

I think you missed his post in the another thread where he made this order a 30 dollar purchase.

-Omi

possibly, but one thing still bothers me, if you can order any amount of BF helmets for .01 ea. wouldn't you order all that are available?

Because he didn't need (assuming Armothe order as many as I'm estimating) a couple thousand helmets?

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

sentinal133 wrote:
Asterios wrote:
Omicron wrote:
I think you missed his post in the another thread where he made this order a 30 dollar purchase.

-Omi

possibly, but one thing still bothers me, if you can order any amount of BF helmets for .01 ea. wouldn't you order all that are available?

Because he didn't need (assuming Armothe order as many as I'm estimating) a couple thousand helmets?

Actually theres only a few hundred of the Silver Helmets, were not talking about Tru-Silver but old silver.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:06 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Asterios wrote:
Actually theres only a few hundred of the Silver Helmets, were not talking about Tru-Silver but old silver.

Maybe he didn't even need a few hundred. If I was given the option to order as many of any BF item I wanted at 1 cent each, I would only order 10 or probably fewer becuse I can only think of about ten places I could use most BF items of the top of my head, and I don't feel like ordering more than I need. The only exception would be lampposts as I think they make nice columns.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:12 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

sentinal133 wrote:
Asterios wrote:

Maybe he didn't even need a few hundred. If I was given the option to order as many of any BF item I wanted at 1 cent each, I would only order 10 or probably fewer becuse I can only think of about ten places I could use most BF items of the top of my head, and I don't feel like ordering more than I need. The only exception would be lampposts as I think they make nice columns.

Thats where we differ, but then again I make large armies, as it goes i'm not too happy about Silver being discontinued, since I now have a bunch of Silver Helmets and swords i'm going to have to replace since they will not match the new Tru-Silver color.

Also at .01 ea. the remaining helmets would have been about $4 plus Shipping. not bad to buy them at that price if you need them or not.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:38 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Asterios wrote:
as it goes i'm not too happy about Silver being discontinued, since I now have a bunch of Silver Helmets and swords i'm going to have to replace since they will not match the new Tru-Silver color.

Or you could use the excuse that, assuming the smith is using steel or some such, the smith making the helmets found a better way to make the steel halfway through, but the army couldn't afford to re-outfit the soldiers with the helmets made of the previous steel he was using.
Quote:
Also at .01 ea. the remaining helmets would have been about $4 plus Shipping. not bad to buy them at that price if you need them or not.

Can't argue with that.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:45 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

sentinal133 wrote:
Asterios wrote:
as it goes i'm not too happy about Silver being discontinued, since I now have a bunch of Silver Helmets and swords i'm going to have to replace since they will not match the new Tru-Silver color.

Or you could use the excuse that, assuming the smith is using steel or some such, the smith making the helmets found a better way to make the steel halfway through, but the army couldn't afford to re-outfit the soldiers with the helmets made of the previous steel he was using.
Quote:

Can't argue with that.

Thought about that, but gonna have to see how silver compares to Tru-Silver first, cause I have a bunch of heads that will need helmets:

think about it 500 helmets for $5 at that price i'd even buy the Savage masks which I don't have much use for.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:51 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Asterios wrote:
Thought about that, but gonna have to see how silver compares to Tru-Silver first, cause I have a bunch of heads that will need helmets:

think about it 500 helmets for $5 at that price i'd even buy the Savage masks which I don't have much use for.

That is a lot of heads.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

sentinal133 wrote:
Asterios wrote:

That is a lot of heads.

its a few, but not enough Silver Great Helms to cover them all.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:06 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Hahaha I have about 100 skeletons... so the helmets will work nicely. I did make a larger order of items just didn't post about it on this thread. I got my additional confirmation email and it states in that there are 100 helmets. When they had the pick your own price option they didnt say how many they had in inventory... But I wasn't going to order more then I needed... I also didnt want to buy too many so other people couldn't get the same deal... but I guess they FLEW off the shelves! :D

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:28 am 
Beheaded
Beheaded

Dirk_Nagel wrote:
Hahaha I have about 100 skeletons... so the helmets will work nicely. I did make a larger order of items just didn't post about it on this thread. I got my additional confirmation email and it states in that there are 100 helmets. When they had the pick your own price option they didnt say how many they had in inventory... But I wasn't going to order more then I needed... I also didnt want to buy too many so other people couldn't get the same deal... but I guess they FLEW off the shelves! :D

nope there are still a few hundred of them left, curious how the name your own price was presented though?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next