It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:04 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Sad...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 pm 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

Dirk_Nagel wrote:
Just write down all the items that you ordered OR look in the email you got from BF and there should be a code... if you do what Armothe (The co-owner of BF) said you'll be fine. Nothing to worry about... you just have to wait a little longer on your order.
I think I don't need to do anything and it will still come. Look at that guys comment, he said the same thing happened to him. So it's probably just an error in the words. So yup, not worried. (Sort of.) ;) For now I shall just wait and at least get my Modulex. Earth day is so soon and I haven't started on my animal fig! Probably won't get it done... :\

True beauty is not on the outside it is within.

Sandals are baked fresh daily.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:58 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

cakeinater wrote:
Dirk_Nagel wrote:
Just write down all the items that you ordered OR look in the email you got from BF and there should be a code... if you do what Armothe (The co-owner of BF) said you'll be fine. Nothing to worry about... you just have to wait a little longer on your order.
I think I don't need to do anything and it will still come. Look at that guys comment, he said the same thing happened to him. So it's probably just an error in the words. So yup, not worried. (Sort of.) ;) For now I shall just wait and at least get my Modulex. Earth day is so soon and I haven't started on my animal fig! Probably won't get it done... :\

its best to still cover your bases.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:02 am 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

Asterios wrote:
cakeinater wrote:
Dirk_Nagel wrote:

its best to still cover your bases.
Yeah but I have no idea what to put IN the e-mail. So for now this is running on hope.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

I would find the order confirmation email copy the whole text and send them information back over to BF if you dont know what information to pull from the email... just pull it all and make sure you add a note in the email explaining what you think happened and you can mention your forum user name since Armothe kinda knows whats going here... Thats your best bet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:27 am 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

cakeinater wrote:
Yeah but I have no idea what to put IN the e-mail. So for now this is running on hope.

Your name and what you ordered, and the confirmation of what you used for payment like card or Paypal. That is all.

And while you're at it, recheck the address you have logged for your Paypal (if you have one).

-Omi

Where LEGO and Video Games go hand-in-hand...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:47 pm 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

Something very good happened and as I predicted, I needed not to send an e-mail. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Hooray!! Topic locked.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2