It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:43 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 54 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Western War
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:49 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Dirk_Nagel wrote:
There's so much to read! I love it... It gives me something to read at work and help keep me awake (3rd shift sucks...)

Well, thanks a lot! :D Glad you're reading. Yeah, I know; I used to go with my mom sometimes when she would work the night-shift at a hotel; really hard to stay awake! I had fun, though, I wouldn't do it every night. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:50 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

That would be kinda fun I think... running around a hotel at night... but very possibly scary as well. I work at a Hospital on 3rds so it doesn't interfere with the Navy. I get scared going up on the 8th floor which is abandoned... just kinda creepy... and its in a bad neighborhood.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Dirk_Nagel wrote:
That would be kinda fun I think... running around a hotel at night... but very possibly scary as well. I work at a Hospital on 3rds so it doesn't interfere with the Navy. I get scared going up on the 8th floor which is abandoned... just kinda creepy... and its in a bad neighborhood.

Yeah, it was fun; I just rarely made it all night. X)

Ooh, that does sound creepy; abandoned buildings spook me out.

All right, everyone, guess what I have planned? A Confederate Western. :|~ Jake Lee will come back and be the main character as a gunslinger. Two stories I have planned: Gold Train to Galveston, and one about Western Canada and the Mounties. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:33 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Alba-Vik gave me an idea yesterday! The Third Great War will take place when numerous regions rebel against Germania with the help of the Russian Empire. The regions become satellites of Moscow. Then, Russia attempts to form satellites in the Chinese states, finally working its way down to Indochina. When they start funneling guns to anti-French rebels, France asks for assistance from its close allies California and the CSA, thus starting the Indochina Intervention. Japan also helps the French against their mortal enemy Russia. The guerrilla wars drag on, with Germania and Scandinavia losing more and more territory to Russia. Finally, Russia and its allies go to war against France, Germania, Scandinavia, California, CSA, Italy, Deseret, Brazil, and Japan, with the help of Indochina, Mongolia, Bulgaria, Kingdom of the Czechs, Romania, Slovakia, Greece, and the Russian-sponsored Brazilian rebels.

This should be quite exciting. :D

And, no, the US does not exist anymore at this point. Prepare for Nukeation in the Second Great War in the 50's. ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:38 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

That sounds great! Is Indochina China and India combined, or something else?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:58 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Thanks! :D Indochina is an actual place, although, the word is not used much anymore. It's where Vietnam is; in the area between China and India.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indochina

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j33 ... equel3.mp4

{:D Preview time!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

There's been a lot of stuff happening on the Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/naposcivil ... 495267017/

Check it out! :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Democratic Republic of Chicago

Based on the real municipal flag.

Following the dissolution of the United States by Britain and the Confederacy, certain areas either didn't make the Allies want to invade because of potential cost, or brown-nosed the CSA and Britain to let them continue existence. Chicago was one of those areas. Taking the Illinois-Indiana shore of Lake Michigan, they were essentially a protectorate of the CSA. However, intense animosity developed with West Michigan over trading and fishing rights. As of the 1980's, it is a stable, respectable government under "Southron domination."

B)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Ya know, Britian must still have a grudge against the USA after 150 years since they were an instrumental part of their downfall.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 54 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next