Change font size
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:11 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: ADS Replies to AC
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:22 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Angry Customer is lucky that Quickblade is not in charge Customer Service. I'm trying to imagine someone taking a huge fit at their mail box when it didn't come in the mail.......*thinking....thinking.....there it is........reaction....... |D *

Dear Angry Customer,
Thank you for giving me something to laugh at. Expect to be disappointed that your "advice to steer clear of BF" will fall on deaf ears. I'd advise investing in a small amount of patience. Also, receiving BF on Tuesday is just as fun as receiving it on Monday. Enjoy your next trip to the mail box ;D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Quickblade wrote:
Angry Customer is lucky that Quickblade is not in charge Customer Service. I'm trying to imagine someone taking a huge fit at their mail box when it didn't come in the mail.......*thinking....thinking.....there it is........reaction....... |D *

Dear Angry Customer,
Thank you for giving me something to laugh at. Expect to be disappointed that your "advice to steer clear of BF" will fall on deaf ears. I'd advise investing in a small amount of patience. Also, receiving BF on Tuesday is just as fun as receiving it on Monday. Enjoy your next trip to the mail box ;D

Like'd. Wait, this isn't Facebook? Okay then, Fav'd. Not Flickr either? Darn. I guess I'll just say "I lol'd |D " then to express the enjoyment I had with this comment. :9

I lol'd |D :9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:37 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Well this is all ridiculous. Did Angry Customer send the same angry comment to USPS? I agree with QB that it is a good thing that ADS is the one responding. My inner New Yorker is tweaked just reading this.

btw: What did this kid order that was that important? ;9

Life is short.....customize it!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 pm 
Firebrand
Firebrand

Quickblade wrote:

Dear Angry Customer,

Epic lols. |D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

So Angry Customer is just anybody who has a complaint, right? And is Anrgy Dwarf Smith the one who replies to them?
And whoever wrote this complaint, is someone I would not want meet. Sounds like a adult just had a temper tantrum about his son's order that apparently was so important. How much you wanna bet that the child really didn't care and didn't want to post that comment,still wants more from BF but his daddy said NO! posted the comment and will not purchase anything.
The nerve of some parents.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:33 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Idiot! Vat a blasted idiot!

If the tanks succeed, victory follows. - Heinz Guderian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

It's people like this that make me hate serving customers at work. Hate the game not the playa.

-Omi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:33 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

"My package didn't arrive on time! Your company stinks! :~( " <<<< Wow that angry customer was out of his mind. X)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:24 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

I don't think his essential reaction is all that unreasonable. If I paid extra money to have it get to me within a specific time frame and it didn't, I'd be pretty pissed too! But where I think the problem here lies is NOT in that he was upset, but rather where he directed this. Clearly BF is not responsible for the timeframe of delivery, just getting the order to the post office within a timely manner. If he wants to be angry that's fine...just call USPS first and direct it towards them. From there he can have the shipper (BF) file a complaint with the post office, which will naturally fall on deaf ears, but it'll make him feel better. I'm surprised someone old enough to have a son isn't old enough to know this as well.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:20 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I've never had a problem with BF's shipping. Last time a placed a BA I payed for expedited shipping and it got to my house in the same time normal shipping takes. But I didn't flip out and decide to boycott BA. As a person who had this exact same experience I can safely say this person is just insane. Although there is the possibility that they had something else stressful going on in their life and this was just how they vented their anger.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 3   [ 25 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next