Change font size
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:24 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 12   [ 117 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm
Posts: 133
Location: OR
Actually, there is no brickfest this year in Portland :~(

_________________
-- currently visiting --

In some sort of dark age, been away from Lego for nearly 2 years


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 pm 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:25 pm
Posts: 76
Location: NY
im going to Brickfair this year in DC will you guys be selling any prototypes and im so excited to go


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:19 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 4976
Location: hicks hut - PNW
levos wrote:
Actually, there is no brickfest this year in Portland :~(

Really? oh man, that removes most of my reasonable options ... drat

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:53 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 2621
Location: The bridge of the Tristram
hmm...august...seattle...might be there for brickcon, maybe if you consider it part of the summer, maybe i can get my parents to hold off on the washington coast trip till august, maybe(i used a lot of italics!)

_________________
"...and not be a lame, boring adult with no toys or hobbies."-Napoleon Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:23 pm 
Forge Master
Forge Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 23577
bigbrick93 wrote:
im going to Brickfair this year in DC will you guys be selling any prototypes and im so excited to go


Selling prototypes? That would seem a bit odd, don't you think? Especially since prototypes are internal, secret, early examples of what the finished product will look like. We will be at BrickFair and will be selling production-quality accessories (:]

-A

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/armothe/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 4976
Location: hicks hut - PNW
sentinal133 wrote:
hmm...august...seattle...might be there for brickcon, maybe if you consider it part of the summer, maybe i can get my parents to hold off on the washington coast trip till august, maybe(i used a lot of italics!)

@S133: Brickcon's site says end of Sept into Oct, not August; which is too bad because I'll be in WA in August (not sure of dates yet)

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:42 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 46
Location: In the treetops learning from Robin himself...
Will Brickforge be coming to BrickWorld this year?

_________________
My Mocpages-My Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 pm 
Forge Master
Forge Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 23577
~Forestboy~ wrote:
Will Brickforge be coming to BrickWorld this year?


According to page one we are :)

-A

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/armothe/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:31 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 pm
Posts: 46
Location: In the treetops learning from Robin himself...
Armothe wrote:
~Forestboy~ wrote:
Will Brickforge be coming to BrickWorld this year?


According to page one we are :)

-A


*Smacks forehead* :o& Heheheh, sorry!, but thanks for answering...(I'll have to stop by the booth and get something...)

_________________
My Mocpages-My Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: You can find BrickForge @
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:05 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 am
Posts: 1471
Location: On the way to Brickfair '14
Armothe wrote:
bigbrick93 wrote:
im going to Brickfair this year in DC will you guys be selling any prototypes and im so excited to go


Selling prototypes? That would seem a bit odd, don't you think? Especially since prototypes are internal, secret, early examples of what the finished product will look like. We will be at BrickFair and will be selling production-quality accessories (:]

-A


*Looks for money to blow on accesories*

_________________
My Flickr

If the tanks succeed, victory follows. - Heinz Guderian


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 12   [ 117 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net