Change font size
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:52 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: How long should my order take
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 am 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

I received an email dated 14/02/2010 that said " Shipped on 2/12/2010 USPS International Priority LN752307484US"
Plugging the tracking number into the USPS site shows "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 17, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Can anyone tell me when my order would have actually been posted and how long I should wait for it to get to Australia?
It was sent USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelop btw

Post subject: Re: How long should my order take
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:52 am 
Beheaded
Beheaded

jonwil wrote:
I received an email dated 14/02/2010 that said " Shipped on 2/12/2010 USPS International Priority LN752307484US"
Plugging the tracking number into the USPS site shows "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 17, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Can anyone tell me when my order would have actually been posted and how long I should wait for it to get to Australia?
It was sent USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelop btw

There is no guessing how long items will take getting to Australia, I've see the same size order sent to australia at the same type of shipping get there in 1 week and the other get there in 2 months, both sent priority (to my cousin) so like I said there is no time frame to go by. and alot of times the PO will not mark as receiving a package till some time down the delivery process. (UPS is very strict on that but USPS is lax as all hell).

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]