Change font size
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
Well decided to see what kind of BF stuff I had I had no use for as of yet (got as freebies and from bulk lots) and here it is:

Image

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 2663
Location: Illinois
How do you have no use for 'em? If I had them, I'd put each 'n everyone of 'em to use.

_________________
-Ad victoriam


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
You can give to the BrickForge Charity Fund For Clonebear (BFCFFC)... :)
That's alot of unused pieces...

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Last edited by Biohazard on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:32 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
I build specific things and use specific parts to build them, in fact my current project will astound a few (HK and Armothe have a clue what it is), I may eventually find a use for some of them but others its like "what can I use this for?"

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:19 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:29 am
Posts: 597
Asterios wrote:
I build specific things and use specific parts to build them, in fact my current project will astound a few (HK and Armothe have a clue what it is), I may eventually find a use for some of them but others its like "what can I use this for?"


That is the fun part! Looking at a piece and saying, what can I make to go with this. As for the extra stuff, you never know what the next competition will be about, so hold onto them! {:D

_________________
Flickr

Life is short.....customize it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:05 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
shmails wrote:
Asterios wrote:
I build specific things and use specific parts to build them, in fact my current project will astound a few (HK and Armothe have a clue what it is), I may eventually find a use for some of them but others its like "what can I use this for?"


That is the fun part! Looking at a piece and saying, what can I make to go with this. As for the extra stuff, you never know what the next competition will be about, so hold onto them! {:D



Well got nothing better to do then to hold onto them until Armothe has a BF trade deal happen.

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 pm 
Forge Master
Forge Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 23585
I don't think we'll ever open up a 'trade used BF parts' forum. I don't care if people use Flickr for that purpose though.

-A

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/armothe/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:38 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
Armothe wrote:
I don't think we'll ever open up a 'trade used BF parts' forum. I don't care if people use Flickr for that purpose though.

-A



Didn't you have plans for a trade some BF for other BF then pass it along deal Armothe? (talked about around Christmas)

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm 
Anvil Polisher
Anvil Polisher

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Philadelphia
wait these are ALL freebies no way =O but nice collection halo

_________________
If you don't like pie GO SEE THE DOCTOR


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Unused Brickforge
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:51 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
srgt.sam wrote:
wait these are ALL freebies no way =O but nice collection halo



I order a whole lot of stuff from Brick Forge, heck made 3 orders in past week alone.

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Last edited by Asterios on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 14 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net