The Crystal King 22%  22%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 27
 Post subject: Re: Deadliest Monster
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

Blood-Dragon wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
He doesnt need a hammer, he just needs to swing his tal and have one of the spikes hit the Ck.

Unless the dragon has a metal tail, I doubt it would be effective in the slightest bit. Especially since you are talking of normal dragon tails with spikes, that would really hurt the dragon itself. I can imagine myself doing that if I had a tail. Ouch >_<

yes but you forget Dragons tails are like the strongest spears, you keep thinking of Dragons on the scale of normal animals, they are not they are mystical and super strength and darn near invulnerable.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:52 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Unless your a hero with an enchanted blade.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:05 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter

Location: Somewhere, although probably where there's Lego or Computers
Fafnir wins because he could just fly the Crystal King a fair ways into the sky, and then dive bomb him into the ground. Also, I do believe smashing large, heavy crystal & rock monsters into the ground at terminal velocity is far more effective than a silly little hammer. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:15 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Sir Bane wrote:
Fafnir wins because he could just fly the Crystal King a fair ways into the sky, and then dive bomb him into the ground. Also, I do believe smashing large, heavy crystal & rock monsters into the ground at terminal velocity is far more effective than a silly little hammer. :)

Ah, the first possible way to actual crack me skull! :9 That is one fine move you played, SB; one fine move... xD

The only way I could think of counteracting that is saying that *possibly* CK is too heavy? But what I just said has its faults(being the fact that LEGO doesn't give us a weight), so Im just not gonna use that. Good idea, SB. If I ever become a dragon and fight a golem, I will try that!(Its up to you to think if I was serious or not... ;) )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:04 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter

Location: Somewhere, although probably where there's Lego or Computers
Blood-Dragon wrote:
Sir Bane wrote:

Ah, the first possible way to actual crack me skull! :9 That is one fine move you played, SB; one fine move... xD

The only way I could think of counteracting that is saying that *possibly* CK is too heavy? But what I just said has its faults(being the fact that LEGO doesn't give us a weight), so Im just not gonna use that. Good idea, SB. If I ever become a dragon and fight a golem, I will try that!(Its up to you to think if I was serious or not... ;) )

Thank you, and if CK were too heavy the dragon could just lure him up to the top of some cliff and throw him off the ledge or grab him and glide out far enough so CK couldn't grab the cliff face to slow down. ;D I also back that theory up with some sort of dragon smarts or cleverness, they are mythical creatures after all, and thus have some amount of cleverness. :{)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Sir Bane wrote:
Blood-Dragon wrote:
Sir Bane wrote:

Thank you, and if CK were too heavy the dragon could just lure him up to the top off some cliff and throw him off the ledge or grab him and glide out far enough so CK couldn't grab the cliff face to slow down. ;D I also back that theory up with some sort of dragon smarts or cleverness, they are mythical creatures after all, and thus have some amount of cleverness. :{)

Haha, but CK isn't just a rock head(pun intended). :9 I dont think any monster(besides maybe a troll, who is known for his stupidity) would be lured up that easily, then pushed off a mountain. xD Plus, from all the lore of dragons I have ever learned/heard/watched on the History channel, they are mythical beasts of raw power, but actually have small, unsmartish brains. Think T-rex with wings. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:24 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded

Blood-Dragon wrote:
Haha, but CK isn't just a rock head(pun intended). :9 I dont think any monster(besides maybe a troll, who is known for his stupidity) would be lured up that easily, then pushed off a mountain. xD Plus, from all the lore of dragons I have ever learned/heard/watched on the History channel, they are mythical beasts of raw power, but actually have small, unsmartish brains. Think T-rex with wings. ;)

Actually Dragons are noted for being very wise due to their long life.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:30 pm 
Sledge Striker
Sledge Striker

Personally I think the dragon, in an open battlefield. But what if the Crystal King lured the dragon underground into his realm. :o& Overall I think the dragon would win.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:26 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I agree with Asterios. Dragons are wise.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:59 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
macleodman2 wrote:
I agree with Asterios. Dragons are wise.

Though possibly foolishly prideful, in the case of Smaug.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 3 of 5   [ 47 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next