Change font size
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:48 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: CONTACT US messaging
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:23 am 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

How quickly does BrickForge generally answer questions in regards to a problem with an order. I sent a message through the contact us messaging system.

I had received some wrong parts instead of the items I had ordered. Instead of receiving 5 blue Powered Assault Commando helmets and 10 bronze visors, I had received 10 bronze military helmets.

I need the parts fairly quickly, so would it be better to just place a new order for the items I am missing, then deal with shipping the wrong parts back, waiting for them to receive it and sending out the correct parts. I had placed many orders in the past and never had a problem before so I do not really know their procedure in dealing with an incorrect order.

Post subject: Re: CONTACT US messaging
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:23 am 
Forge Master
Forge Master

The Contact Us was broke for quite awhile (since I upgraded the server) and I had just fixed it last week. If you sent your message since then it must be a bug of some sort. Otherwise send to brickforge@gmail.com and we will correct the order immediately.

-A

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 am 
Smelt Sire
Smelt Sire

Armothe wrote:
The Contact Us was broke for quite awhile (since I upgraded the server) and I had just fixed it last week. If you sent your message since then it must be a bug of some sort. Otherwise send to brickforge@gmail.com and we will correct the order immediately.

-A

And from a customer who needed something changed quickly on his order form (wrong address), I can say they did it very quickly.

-Omi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 am 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

Just wanted to update. Customer service fix the problem with my order very fast. They responded to my email in less the 24 hours and I received my parts very quickly. I am very happy how things worked out and thanks for the great quality products and service.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]