Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:17 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:54 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Middleofnowhere, SD
First of all let me say Hello, I'm Strangebird.

Alright on to my question. Please, please forgive me if this has been asked before or stated elsewhere, I looked around quite a bit and could not find the answer.

Yesterday was my Birthday and my parents gave me a $50 gift certificate to the BF store. I was wondering if it is possible to use it for separate orders. For example could I spend $25 now and another $25 next month?

Just a suggestion but it should state this information in the email along with the gift certificate, as well as how long the certificate lasts(I'm assuming a year like most others do).

Thanks and I look forward to ordering my second(bought some a couple months ago) order sometime soon.

~Strangebird ;)

_________________
Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend..... Right Boo? ~Minsc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:47 pm 
Forge Master
Forge Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 23577
Yes, you can use the certificate code again if there is money remaining, but remember, you can save shipping if you place just one big order.

-A

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/armothe/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:35 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Posts: 2242
Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
Man, it's not easy trying to find a way to post on topic in this thread...cuz Armothe has already answered this question...

So I guess maybe this topic can be locked...But first lemme say: Welcome to the forums, and happy late B-day! :{)

_________________
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:01 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Posts: 506
Location: Long Island
Blue Moon Knight wrote:
Man, it's not easy trying to find a way to post on topic in this thread...cuz Armothe has already answered this question...

So I guess maybe this topic can be locked...But first lemme say: Welcome to the forums, and happy late B-day! :{)

Then there's no need to post, right? Spamming just to raise your post count is always frowned upon, don't do it again. And same goes for the back-seat modding...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:04 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 2663
Location: Illinois
I think this would be on topic, but how do you get a BF Certificate. Did BF just get them? Or have they had them? I am very lost. :\

_________________
-Ad victoriam


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:07 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
yes BF certificates are available in their store just look on the left hand side towards the bottom of the list it will say gift certificates.

its under the specials catagory:

Special

Gift certificates
Surveys
Special offers


on a side note wish my folks would get me gift certificates for this place, but they see my LEGO and think kids stuff.

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Last edited by Asterios on Thu May 21, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:09 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Posts: 2242
Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
Starwars4J wrote:
Blue Moon Knight wrote:
Man, it's not easy trying to find a way to post on topic in this thread...cuz Armothe has already answered this question...

So I guess maybe this topic can be locked...But first lemme say: Welcome to the forums, and happy late B-day! :{)

Then there's no need to post, right? Spamming just to raise your post count is always frowned upon, don't do it again. And same goes for the back-seat modding...

Wasn't trying to raise my post count, I think I've been around long enough for people to know that about me...I just wanted to say hi to the new guy... X|

_________________
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:46 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:07 pm
Posts: 3
Location: Middleofnowhere, SD
Thanks Armothe!

I'm still considering a $50 or more order, I was just wondering in case I decided to wait for some reason. But I doubt I will.. my cart is already up to $38.50. You guys make some awesome stuff.

Thanks for the happy b-days!

_________________
Camaraderie, adventure, and steel on steel. The stuff of legend..... Right Boo? ~Minsc


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:52 pm 
Beheaded
Beheaded
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:02 am
Posts: 1872
Strangebird wrote:
Thanks Armothe!

I'm still considering a $50 or more order, I was just wondering in case I decided to wait for some reason. But I doubt I will.. my cart is already up to $38.50. You guys make some awesome stuff.

Thanks for the happy b-days!



Rumour has it some new stuff is coming soon ;) but no exact date on that yet :~(

_________________
my bricklink store
BrickTW forum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Gift Certificate Usage?
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:52 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Posts: 2242
Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
Asterios wrote:
Strangebird wrote:
Thanks Armothe!

I'm still considering a $50 or more order, I was just wondering in case I decided to wait for some reason. But I doubt I will.. my cart is already up to $38.50. You guys make some awesome stuff.

Thanks for the happy b-days!



Rumour has it some new stuff is coming soon ;) but no exact date on that yet :~(

Well, it says that they will be featured at Brickworld. Whether or not they come out here has yet to be seen, but hopefully, they will. I just wish I could go! :~(

_________________
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 12 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net