It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Messed Up Colors
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:04 am 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter

ARGH!!!!
Man, if these were new colors, i still love them and all, but, i sort of thought they were gonna be dark colors like dark blue(i was waiting for that since before the orange and green products came out, due to Hound Knights recently noticed-by-me painted BF peices).

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:21 am 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter

They should expand their colors so that you can choose which color in specifique that you want...that would be neat.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:37 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Just call me Matthew wrote:
They should expand their colors so that you can choose which color in specifique that you want...that would be neat.

You can choose what color you want to order an item in... The reason that not every item is available in every color is that BrickForge is not a huge business like Wal-Mart or Target; it's a small, privately owned business, and also a hobby for the owners. They can't afford to produce everything in every color at the moment--only those that they think will sell well. Powered Assault Commando armor, for example, is available in a lot of colors because it is very popular and will sell well in just about any color. Medieval swords and armor, on the other hand, probably wouldn't sell well in, say, bright orange or yellow. This doesn't mean that they will never be produce in those colors, however, Armothe and Redbean are most concerned with creating new parts and releasing the parts they have created in colors that will sell well.

-Dylan

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 13 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2