Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:49 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

spartan wrote:
Panda wrote:
The collector in me makes me cringe after reading that you put oil in your toys D:

Not only they get greasy, but overtime plastic gets damaged with it.
ABS is quite strong, so you'll probably be fine, but eek.

If I were you, I would wash them immediately, and sand the inside minimally instead.

Ok...i took out the oil...and now im gonna try sand the inside a tincy little bit so that the head won't get stuck on to my SM helmet.

-S

Don't sand too much or it wont' stay on!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:32 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

UltimatBlitz wrote:
Looks like BF's new stock of SM Hemls are trouble makers. I've never had such serious problems with mine, ever

Since this is one person I doubt the stock is troubled...either this topic (which kept going) is just for attention or there's something seriously weird if helmet after helmet keeps getting stuck permanently for some reason.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:55 am 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Starwars4J wrote:
UltimatBlitz wrote:
Looks like BF's new stock of SM Hemls are trouble makers. I've never had such serious problems with mine, ever

Since this is one person I doubt the stock is troubled...either this topic (which kept going) is just for attention or there's something seriously weird if helmet after helmet keeps getting stuck permanently for some reason.

Eh...it's alright, and this isn't for attention..trust me I know..but anyways..the helmet is probally a defective if anything..and theres always tommorrow..sweet sweet tommorrow ;)

-S

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:42 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
Starwars4J wrote:
UltimatBlitz wrote:

I to have had this problem. I said so in my original post...which you obviously didn't read...no one ever does...

Not saying there is a problem with the helm, just saying he's not the only one who's had the problem.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:02 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Blue Moon Knight wrote:
I to have had this problem. I said so in my original post...which you obviously didn't read...no one ever does...

...obviously you didn't read my posts then, as I have said I've experienced the issue of it getting stuck, as have most people here, but what he is absolutely unique in is being unable to remove it after trying all the methods we have provided for him. Mine get stuck a lot, however it's extremely easy to fix, without permanent damage to the parts. Same with everyone else. He's saying his parts must be defective which would make no sense, as everyone else has been able to solve the issue fairly easily. I doubt a "bad batch" which was said just before my previous post, would affect only one person. We'd have been flooded by this type of thing by now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 am 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

What works for me is push it down then pull up and it shold come off and be able do what you want with it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:58 am 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Starwars4J wrote:
Blue Moon Knight wrote:

...obviously you didn't read my posts then, as I have said I've experienced the issue of it getting stuck, as have most people here, but what he is absolutely unique in is being unable to remove it after trying all the methods we have provided for him. Mine get stuck a lot, however it's extremely easy to fix, without permanent damage to the parts. Same with everyone else. He's saying his parts must be defective which would make no sense, as everyone else has been able to solve the issue fairly easily. I doubt a "bad batch" which was said just before my previous post, would affect only one person. We'd have been flooded by this type of thing by now.

Well Starwars4J, not to be rude but it was only one helmet that was giving me trouble...and i now use a method that works...and now i don't have to worry when i can't get a helmet off...so yeh...thanks everyonevfor helping by coming up with suggestions.
It's much appreciated.

-S

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Just one? Not to be rude myself, but I thought you said the first head broke, you threw it all out (which made you sad as you wanted to use it to modity), and then your brother got another one stuck...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:52 pm 
I usually push on the visor.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:46 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Starwars4J wrote:
Just one? Not to be rude myself, but I thought you said the first head broke, you threw it all out (which made you sad as you wanted to use it to modity), and then your brother got another one stuck...

Well...now when i think about it StarWars4J..your right...but im leaving that helmet up to my brother to get off..as he was the one that got it stuck in the first place
:|

-S

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next