Change font size
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:23 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:28 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:30 pm
Posts: 864
UltimatBlitz wrote:
Oh, or this one: again let it come off the neck. Turn the helmet over, and sit it on the counter next to the microwave. Put butter in microwave, heat. Pour into helmet around head. Make sure not to get any in the head. Reattach head to body, but upside down so butter doesn't go everywhere. Pull helmet.

Ooooh... Hadn't thought of that. :b

_________________
"I'll be what I am."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:10 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 am
Posts: 153
Starwars4J wrote:
Like with any other snug helmet, wiggle the helmet side to side. This will make it looser until after 10-20 seconds it'll slide right off the head. Also moved to the correct forum.


Thankyou..but this doesn't work either

-S

_________________
Hound Knight = Favourite Decal guy. JasBrick = Favourite customizer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:40 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Eorzea, Hydaelyn
spartan wrote:
Starwars4J wrote:
Like with any other snug helmet, wiggle the helmet side to side. This will make it looser until after 10-20 seconds it'll slide right off the head. Also moved to the correct forum.


Thankyou..but this doesn't work either

-S


THEN TRY ONE OF MINE! I've been able to do it with my teeth. I'm 100% sure you can do it with pliers unless you're too weak to lift them...in which case you should be in a hospital, not playing with legs and worrying about getting the helmet off.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:36 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Posts: 506
Location: Long Island
Do not use your teeth. I can't tell you how many people did that as kids and ended up regretting it when they got older. If you can't wriggle it off like I suggested (which has never failed me), try cooling the head but not the helmet to induce some minor contraction or something, but really I can't imagine why it wouldn't work...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:31 am 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 am
Posts: 153
UltimatBlitz wrote:
Let the head come off the neck. Go into your garage and into your dad's tool chest and get out the pliers, cause I'm sure no house doesn't have a set of pliers. Hold onto the helmet. Grab the inside and rim of the head with the pliers, and pull. I use my teeth for this...but there's a risk of the head shooting down your throat, so I don't suggest it.


i tried your suggestion of butter and that just made the helmet oily and stuff...i also tried the pliers and i WORKED..but it didn't really work because when the head came out the bottom halof of the helmet snapped off :(

-S

_________________
Hound Knight = Favourite Decal guy. JasBrick = Favourite customizer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:38 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:40 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Eorzea, Hydaelyn
spartan wrote:
UltimatBlitz wrote:
Let the head come off the neck. Go into your garage and into your dad's tool chest and get out the pliers, cause I'm sure no house doesn't have a set of pliers. Hold onto the helmet. Grab the inside and rim of the head with the pliers, and pull. I use my teeth for this...but there's a risk of the head shooting down your throat, so I don't suggest it.


i tried your suggestion of butter and that just made the helmet oily and stuff...i also tried the pliers and i WORKED..but it didn't really work because when the head came out the bottom halof of the helmet snapped off :(

-S


U actually tried the butter? Wow, I think the pliers idea would be cleaner and all. And what do you mean the bottom snapped off? Post a picture. No one else has had problems like this, maybe it was defective.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 am 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 am
Posts: 153
UltimatBlitz wrote:
spartan wrote:
UltimatBlitz wrote:
Let the head come off the neck. Go into your garage and into your dad's tool chest and get out the pliers, cause I'm sure no house doesn't have a set of pliers. Hold onto the helmet. Grab the inside and rim of the head with the pliers, and pull. I use my teeth for this...but there's a risk of the head shooting down your throat, so I don't suggest it.


i tried your suggestion of butter and that just made the helmet oily and stuff...i also tried the pliers and i WORKED..but it didn't really work because when the head came out the bottom halof of the helmet snapped off :(

-S


U actually tried the butter? Wow, I think the pliers idea would be cleaner and all. And what do you mean the bottom snapped off? Post a picture. No one else has had problems like this, maybe it was defective.


Well, because it became useless i chucked it away, i regret that now because i figured if i kept it i coulda modified to for one of my MOCs ;(

-S

_________________
Hound Knight = Favourite Decal guy. JasBrick = Favourite customizer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:12 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:40 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Eorzea, Hydaelyn
Just reach in the trash and get it. It's not that hard.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 am 
i have a special minifig which i painted with the wrong kind of paint and i shove the head on there and the helmet comes off easy. it's some kind of gold paint pen and it doesnt dry on lego very well, so it goes all rough. dont worry, it doesnt get the head or helmet all mucky or anything.


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: How do you pull of a SM helmet
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Posts: 2242
Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
Do you have the SM armor? If you do, put the head all the way onto the body when the armor is on the fig I've found that the armor/ neck part combo holds the head tight enough so the helmet comes right off.

_________________
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 6   [ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net