Change font size
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:27 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 44   [ 436 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 44  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:30 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Posts: 2242
Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
barnabas32 wrote:
Well the guy who owns BA has made these special new guns that have a few colors on them not sure if it would be the same.

http://www.toywiz.com/bcoscprwebbc.html

They are BA premium and can only be bought at that sight and there quit expensive.

I don't think it's the same thing. I think making pieces like that requires multiple molds, but I'm not sure...

_________________
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:13 am 
Firebrand
Firebrand
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 3460
Location: Isn't here just there without the 't'?
I would like to suggest officer plumes in green and blue. And legionary helmets in dark gray.

_________________
"Life is what you make of it; so beautiful or so what." - Paul Simon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:52 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Posts: 2242
Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
The BF green actually seems more like Pine Green than regular green.

_________________
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:08 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:40 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Eorzea, Hydaelyn
Purple's coming! *Check the Tan Powered Assault Commando in the showcase special* I'm so happy! My Spartan in Halo is purple, so now I can make a lego version!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:14 am 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:19 pm
Posts: 266
Ha and i actualy have purple arms and legs for that now i can have a purple spartan to.

_________________
http://www.modern-conflict.com/index.php?r=1937 Play this game!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:06 pm 
Pit Pounder
Pit Pounder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:20 am
Posts: 334
Location: The 805
There is one color Brickforge makes but has only been used twice. Call me a lady man, but there definitely need to be more pink weapons and armor! Think of arming your elite force of beautiful battle-babes with a combo of pink dragon swords and round sheilds! A mix of rose-colored Falactas, vambraces and Hoplite Helms would look great for an army of sexy spartans, and everyone needs a set of pink Powered Assault Commando armor to distinguish genders in their futuristic legions. So, in short, I would to love many more pink accessories.

_________________
My MOCpage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:07 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:40 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Eorzea, Hydaelyn
Nermal wrote:
There is one color Brickforge makes but has only been used twice. Call me a lady man, but there definitely need to be more pink weapons and armor! Think of arming your elite force of beautiful battle-babes with a combo of pink dragon swords and round sheilds! A mix of rose-colored Falactas, vambraces and Hoplite Helms would look great for an army of sexy spartans, and everyone needs a set of pink Powered Assault Commando armor to distinguish genders in their futuristic legions. So, in short, I would to love many more pink accessories.

That's slightly sexist, but aside from that...doesn't the thought of "rose" make red pop into your mind first? I know it does for me.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:05 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Posts: 2242
Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
UltimatBlitz wrote:
That's slightly sexist, but aside from that...doesn't the thought of "rose" make red pop into your mind first? I know it does for me.

True, though the Spanish word for pink is rosado...or is it rosa...it's something like that. And, I don't really see how that's sexist... I would also like to see some pink accessories...real men wear pink...

_________________
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:35 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 2663
Location: Illinois
This is exactly what I was talking about before! Chrome Gold!

_________________
-Ad victoriam


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:01 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:40 am
Posts: 1011
Location: Eorzea, Hydaelyn
Blue Moon Knight wrote:
UltimatBlitz wrote:
That's slightly sexist, but aside from that...doesn't the thought of "rose" make red pop into your mind first? I know it does for me.

True, though the Spanish word for pink is rosado...or is it rosa...it's something like that. And, I don't really see how that's sexist... I would also like to see some pink accessories...real men wear pink...

I said sexist cause he only seemed to apply pink to the females.
Nermal wrote:
...and everyone needs a set of pink Powered Assault Commando armor to distinguish genders in their futuristic legions...

Why couldn't different colors work for both genders?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 44   [ 436 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 44  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net