Change font size
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:48 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Brickforge order site suggestion
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:14 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
flash9465 wrote:
Who cares whether the new cart is better or worse than the old one?

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing that matters is that it is possible to buy great products from an ever-increasing range of items and colours.

Long live Brickforge!

Kevin
flash9465

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see you are loyal to BF, but as Lucan said, customer feedback is important, afterall, the customer plays just as important a part in keeping BF up and running as Armothe, Redbean and the others do. :D

Armothe wrote:
I have no idea why items may be disappearing from the shopping cart. I haven't experienced this on the BF site but have occasionally had it happen on other sites. The main culprits are browser timeouts, out of stock issues, internet hiccups or I simply didn't add the product correctly to my cart. It's something I'm willing to investigate but since it's only a few isolated incidents I probably won't have a solution figured out in the immediate future. All things considering, the Shopping Cart system we use should be functioning just fine and the only way to delete something from a cart is if the customer or an administrator manually removes it.

-A

I don't think anyone here expects this to be top priority in your book Armothe. We know you are busy with your job, and with making new accessories. As you said, it may have something to do with the internet. The site Zelda Central has been down a couple time due to something concerning the internet...or something like that... I doubt it's any fault of yours.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 21 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3