Change font size
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:55 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:13 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Posts: 1182
Location: "Pville", Ks
Flare wrote:
yeah I would put the BF colors near a torso or something, because I've been worrying that BF product's colors arent the same color as lego...

They're really really close, just better color.

_________________
If you see a post.. it doesn't mean I'm back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:30 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Posts: 506
Location: Long Island
Cataweener wrote:
Flare wrote:
yeah I would put the BF colors near a torso or something, because I've been worrying that BF product's colors arent the same color as lego...

They're really really close, just better color.

Eh? I must've gotten lucky then...with the exception of the original (and now fixed) Sand Green Powered Assault Commando armor, everything I've ordered from BF has been a perfect match color-wise to their LEGO counterparts.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:26 pm 
Pit Pounder
Pit Pounder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:20 am
Posts: 334
Location: The 805
Starwars4J wrote:
...with the exception of the original (and now fixed) Sand Green Powered Assault Commando armor, everything I've ordered from BF has been a perfect match color-wise to their LEGO counterparts.
Do you have any Orange pieces? Because from the pictures they look a bit off from the TLC colour. It might just be the lighting, but i'd like to make sure.

_________________
My MOCpage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:27 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Posts: 1182
Location: "Pville", Ks
Hmm.. it's not really exact... but still good.

_________________
If you see a post.. it doesn't mean I'm back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:17 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 pm
Posts: 506
Location: Long Island
Nermal wrote:
Starwars4J wrote:
...with the exception of the original (and now fixed) Sand Green Powered Assault Commando armor, everything I've ordered from BF has been a perfect match color-wise to their LEGO counterparts.
Do you have any Orange pieces? Because from the pictures they look a bit off from the TLC colour. It might just be the lighting, but i'd like to make sure.

My orange pieces shipped today, so not yet ;) You say they look off, but do you have them yourself to compare, or are you just going off of pictures you see online? If the latter, remember that a bunch of people thought trans-dark blue was trans-light blue from the same medium.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:49 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 2663
Location: Illinois
Yeah, that sounds like what probably happened.

_________________
-Ad victoriam


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:42 pm 
Pit Pounder
Pit Pounder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:20 am
Posts: 334
Location: The 805
Starwars4J wrote:
My orange pieces shipped today, so not yet ;) You say they look off, but do you have them yourself to compare, or are you just going off of pictures you see online?
I've only seen pictures of them, as my order has yet to arrive.

_________________
My MOCpage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:47 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:52 pm
Posts: 499
Location: Minnesota
Nermal wrote:
Starwars4J wrote:
...with the exception of the original (and now fixed) Sand Green Powered Assault Commando armor, everything I've ordered from BF has been a perfect match color-wise to their LEGO counterparts.
Do you have any Orange pieces? Because from the pictures they look a bit off from the TLC colour. It might just be the lighting, but i'd like to make sure.


Orange is about a 98% match. It's a lot closer than it looks in the pics.

-Dylan

_________________
Save Lives. Go Vegan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 am 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:32 pm
Posts: 148
I love the green and orange, I hope someday that we can have a Powered Assault Commando in all of the official colors so that I can have an awesome battle with them all.

_________________
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:19 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:47 pm
Posts: 24
I just sighed up and thous space mariens are cool I have bad spelling :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 6   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net