Change font size
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: New BrickForge Colors featured on TBB
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:49 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
Dylan wrote:
Nermal wrote:
Blue Moon Knight wrote:
I think trans. yellow, and based on one of the pics, trans. light blue!
....??? I didn't see any transparent armour... perhaps a link to the image containing such pieces?

I believe people are talking about the transparent dark blue visor. It was mistaken for a new shade, transparent light blue, so some people thought BrickForge would be releasing the visor in trans light blue. Powered Assault Commando armor is not available in transparent and the Powered Assault Commando visor is only available in transparent dark blue. (as far as transparent colors)

-Dylan

*sigh* No, that's not what I was refering to. The picture is a link, click on it, and it will take you to a page with more pics. The very last pic shows a bunch of miniquins hold trans. blue items that are a lighter shade than dark blue, therefore they are trans. light blue. Just click the picture people.

editz: Better yet, just go here and please scroll down!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:06 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Blue Moon Knight wrote:
*sigh* No, that's not what I was refering to. The picture is a link, click on it, and it will take you to a page with more pics. The very last pic shows a bunch of miniquins hold trans. blue items that are a lighter shade than dark blue, therefore they are trans. light blue. Just click the picture people.

editz: Better yet, just go here and please scroll down!

Actually as mentioned above, those are all trans-dark blue. The light background and lighting may appear to make it look lighter...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:00 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Well put StarWars4J, Blue Moon Night the only trans color that BF sells in dark blue. You'll have to take into account that Nannan Z has a better camera then most and that takes into account the lightness of the images. Please don't start a fight.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:14 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

JediSpring wrote:
Well put StarWars4J, Blue Moon Night the only trans color that BF sells in dark blue. You'll have to take into account that Nannan Z has a better camera then most and that takes into account the lightness of the images. Please don't start a fight.

Not trying to start a fight, just trying to get people to understand what I'm saying...>.>

You may be right, the only pics I have seen of the trans. dark blue are ones where light really can't pass through the pieces, so...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:20 am 
Forge Master
Forge Master

Yes, and eventually I'll correct the product photos so we have miniquins holding them - which will allow the light to filter through better. I never thought I'd say this but I'm running extremely low on minifig parts. Take into account my boys that use their teeth to pull off minifig appendages and I'm not left with many usable pieces. At least they do a good job helping me create colorful miniquins.

-A

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:06 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Armothe wrote:
Yes, and eventually I'll correct the product photos so we have miniquins holding them - which will allow the light to filter through better. I never thought I'd say this but I'm running extremely low on minifig parts. Take into account my boys that use their teeth to pull off minifig appendages and I'm not left with many usable pieces. At least they do a good job helping me create colorful miniquins.

-A

This is where donations may come in handy...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:38 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Armothe wrote:

-A

Well, that's too bad you are low on minifig parts, you may have to place a big BrickLink order.

And being off topic, your boys sound like me, when I can't get that head off.. (this is off topic, so let's get on topic)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:15 pm 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

I loved the new colors! In fact I ordered all the new colors so all I need now is a black pair and a gray pair. Also I was wondering if anyone wants me to review them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:28 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Feel free to give a review. I would appreciate it, gives me an idea about the quality of each item is.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:17 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter

yeah I would put the BF colors near a torso or something, because I've been worrying that BF product's colors arent the same color as lego...

dont hate a smurf:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 6   [ 59 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next