Change font size
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:26 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 48 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:07 am 
Forge Master
Forge Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 23588
Flare wrote:
well its 7:32 am. No new stuff at BF for my Christmas Present 8). Waiting all night! Where is It!
Great! Im gunna get 2 organge armor for christmas maybe 3!


All the new items have been up and are accessible via the main menu. For example the Green MegaGun is found by choosing Weapons>MegaGun
http://www.brickforge.com/store/product ... 278&page=1

-A

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/armothe/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:27 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:55 pm
Posts: 2242
Location: Home, probably playing Runescape. !,,!, (o.o) ,!,,!
zarlighttusk wrote:
I think you should put up orange vambs and have all the shields in orange and green

I love the new colors, but there should be more items in these colors. I can wait though. :)

Editz: I just noticed, the most recent new items/restocks have both happened on the first day of the month they are released. Will this trend continue or is that just a coincidence?

_________________
To those who are about to Lego: toss me a few bricks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:04 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:52 pm
Posts: 499
Location: Minnesota
Omicron wrote:
There seems to be a huge problem. Every time I add something to my cart, it empties it. And I am logged in. I never had this problem before.

-Omi


Did you try closing the window and reopening the store in a new window?

-Dylan

_________________
Save Lives. Go Vegan.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:57 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:53 pm
Posts: 149
Aww man you guys couldnt restock in SM black helmet? :( I wanted some for christmas :'( ....

_________________
Image

dont hate a smurf:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 2663
Location: Illinois
Flare wrote:
Aww man you guys couldnt restock in SM black helmet? :( I wanted some for christmas :'( ....

So, green and orange are AWESOME!!!

_________________
-Ad victoriam


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:34 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:53 pm
Posts: 149
Blood-Dragon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Aww man you guys couldnt restock in SM black helmet? :( I wanted some for christmas :'( ....

So, green and orange are AWESOME!!!


Well I was gunna make clan wars with white and black but now I have change of plans :(

But im gunna order some organge and green, and white and I should soonly post my Halo MOCS im gunna do!

_________________
Image

dont hate a smurf:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 2663
Location: Illinois
Flare wrote:
Blood-Dragon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Aww man you guys couldnt restock in SM black helmet? :( I wanted some for christmas :'( ....

So, green and orange are AWESOME!!!


Well I was gunna make clan wars with white and black but now I have change of plans :(

But im gunna order some organge and green, and white and I should soonly post my Halo MOCS im gunna do!

They have white SM?

_________________
-Ad victoriam


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:42 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:53 pm
Posts: 149
Restock and ready to be sold baby! :D

They have helmet and armor. The only SM set thats out of stock is Black SM helmet :-x

_________________
Image

dont hate a smurf:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:45 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 2663
Location: Illinois
Flare wrote:
Restock and ready to be sold baby! :D

They have helmet and armor. The only SM set thats out of stock is Black SM helmet :-x

I am going to buy: orange, dark gray, green, sand green, black, and tan SM everything!

_________________
-Ad victoriam


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New Items/Restock December 1, 2008
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:46 pm 
Swage Fitter
Swage Fitter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:53 pm
Posts: 149
Blood-Dragon wrote:
Flare wrote:
Restock and ready to be sold baby! :D

They have helmet and armor. The only SM set thats out of stock is Black SM helmet :-x

I am going to buy: orange, dark gray, green, sand green, black, and tan SM everything!


The stupid BF owners FORGOT!!!!!!! about dark grey :-x!

_________________
Image

dont hate a smurf:
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 5   [ 48 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net