Change font size
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:00 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Mesa first brickforge order
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Unfortunally I could not post the pics I took, but they are preety cool... i got items for a winter assault team, and i got one blind bag. If you wish to see more please fell free to privatly msg me. I WILL BE ORDERING MORE BRICK FORGE :|~

Post subject: Re: Mesa first brickforge order
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:51 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Glad you're happy with them! Brickforge items are amazing!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:35 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

So 30 under .30 brought me in... I just opened my 3rd order, and once again floored!!! It's awesome to watch my population flesh out into something that's more my taste than what I was able to make from stock parts. I'm pondering my next order, Centaurs are calling, but I hope this promo keeps rolling!

I'm really into trans-neon right now- "painting", you could say, with the blacklight... I scored a few glow-in-the-dark swords in this order, and did a blacklight check to them since I didn't know if they'd catch.

Oh man. At first, just a faint, faint glow. But as it sits under the light, and absorbs, the neon glow grows into a bright green, and, of course, holds nicely after the black light is removed.

So sweet!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
zhyeff wrote:
So 30 under .30 brought me in... I just opened my 3rd order, and once again floored!!! It's awesome to watch my population flesh out into something that's more my taste than what I was able to make from stock parts. I'm pondering my next order, Centaurs are calling, but I hope this promo keeps rolling!

I'm really into trans-neon right now- "painting", you could say, with the blacklight... I scored a few glow-in-the-dark swords in this order, and did a blacklight check to them since I didn't know if they'd catch.

Oh man. At first, just a faint, faint glow. But as it sits under the light, and absorbs, the neon glow grows into a bright green, and, of course, holds nicely after the black light is removed.

So sweet!!!!!

I think the 30 under .30 is going to be around for a while longer. I love using the blacklight on glow in the dark and trans neon pieces. I really want to see BrickForge make items in the trans medium blue since it is my favorite color in the blacklight. Use the blacklight on the other BrickForge items and see some more surprises. The trans clear give off a glowing bluish/white and trans brown looks like a dull orange color. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:13 pm 
Forge Master
Forge Master

30 under .30 has been pretty successful for us. Full disclosure: we are at Round 12 which is as far as I got in the process. Our staff will be revisiting this promotion to see if we can continue to offer it. Thanks for the feedback!

-A

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]