Change font size
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 44 of 44   [ 436 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44
 Post subject: Re: Color suggestions and requests
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:18 pm 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

Not sure if it has been mentioned (I'm certain it has), but I'd love to see trans-yellow either representing holy weapons or lightning weapons.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:15 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

minfigCharmed wrote:
Biohazard wrote:
Ghostfishe wrote:
What about berets in olive green? I was really surprised to surf the shop yesterday and see that BF doesn't already have them. It seemed like a logical color choice to me. :(

Pretty sure they've had these before.

Olive green is a new color, if it isn't listed it may be on the 'to do list'.

It seems olive green is the new sand green (I got confused earlier). It's much cooler, and maybe even majestic.

Someone said something about UV sensitive? Oh yes. Maybe look into formulas for fos fluorescent (hey it's a big word) colors. Last I checked there's more to the fos fluorescent color pallete than neon pink, green, lime, and orange. Hate to agree with * {:D * but how easy is it to use colored GITD formulas? Hope they aren't toxic. The existing GITD green is solar charged, right?

(I may or may not have wasted money at radioShack buying components to build a battery-powered LED charger box for GITD pieces :9 )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:48 pm 
Bucket Boy
Bucket Boy

Would it be possible to see the Centaur (with Charger print) produced in Dark Orange? I would like to create a Centaur Charger with a dark orange body, blue Battle Helmet (Sand Blue would also be OK), Sand Blue or Trans Dark Blue Military or Elven Sword, and a Sand Blue (or Light Bluish Gray) Battle Shield. (Alternatively, I could also see the same Centaur wielding a Trans Dark Blue or Sand Blue Elven Spear.)
Thank you for taking the time to read my request.

-- Cybertronian.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Would it be possible to see a return of the steel colored vambraces and possibly Shock Trooper armors? There only seems to be printed Shock Trooper armors available at the moment and sure they are cool but seeing a return of plain armors, as I believe they were available before, would be great for customisers.

The color sand blue would also be nice, I don't know if you have any color resembling that now as I'm a bit colorblind myself :( . But sand blue, once again vambraces, would also be cool.

I have one final suggestion and if you haven't figured it out already I'm a Halo {B} fan. Surely I can't be the only one struggling with getting a helmet for the marines. I have seen some taking Brickforge's Shock Trooper helmets and removing the visor and chin and that looks quite accurate as the helmets are like variants of eachother, the shock trooper armor also fits quite nice for marines as they, one again wear similair armors. But unfortunately there isn't really a green color that would look good for the Halo 3 marines imo. The only Shock Trooper armors in green are the olive green ones and they look a bit too bright judging by pictures from the almighty internet. The picture below is a good example of the green color and helmet I'm looking for.

Well this turned out to be quite a long post of suggestions/request X) , hopefully at least the steel vambraces can be brought back. I'm not sure if them not being in the shop anymore means they're discontinued or just sold out/not restocked but I'm sure lots of people would like to use them for their minifigures.

EDIT: The color army green could possibly be quite close to the green in the above picture?

Last edited by Fredrik on Fri May 09, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:02 am 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

I would dearly love to see a glow-in-the-dark horse. The printing could have several options as far as standard, or zombie/ghost horse.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:44 pm 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

I would like to see an "airline pilot hat" (basically a new print of the Officer Hat), specifically it would be the same as the "UK Metro" hat except that the white band is gold and instead of the police logo it has a pilots wings logo. It would be much better for airline pilots than one of these http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3624 in black (which is what TLG uses for pilots)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 44 of 44   [ 436 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44