Change font size
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 51 of 100   [ 993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:51 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
The good:

Seeing Oreo on here the other day I got to wondering about a few other members that haven't been around today. I get a call from Armothe at Blokhedz and low and behold guess who is in the background......Gecko and Centurion B)

The bad:

Yet again someone suggests to my wife that she should leave me X? Really easy to say that kind of stuff when you are 5 hrs west of me. I think people are unhappy that she is happy. F'tards

The ugly:

My daughter went to homecoming this past weekend and her friend's boyfriend (ex-boyfriend) made things so miserable for the friend that my daughter had a miserable time. One of these days I'll see a "missing persons" post on FB and only I will know where they are ;D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:13 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Powered Assault Commando: Yeah, the House of Stark was the only characters I really found to be truly likeable in the series. I had a German Home City when I first started playing Age of Empires III that I named Winterfell, and had Robb Stark as my explorer...

I liked that particular picture because our one cat, Samwise, always likes to sleep right next to the heat vent during the winter.

QB: I always hated that High School drama.... It's the reason that if I were given a choice of going back to High School for 4 years or re-enlisting in the US Navy for 6 more years, I'd take the Navy any day. At least in the Navy I didn't get bullied as much....

Anyways, I've pretty much got the latest and greatest revision of my Frigate classes done (just need to maybe make a few more tweaks and update the RNJS Tony Soprano). I'll hopefully have pics up tomorrow evening sometime.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@QB and wife thing: WHAT?! You should deck those jerks. That's one of the meanest things I've ever heard. People these days, I tell ya.

In other news, I'm listening to the 1984 audiobook. It's doubleplusgood. :9

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:44 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but I thought I'd call attention to two great kickstarts going on right now, Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero and Mighty No. 9 (this one ends today!). Not much time left for either, and for $15/20 respectively now you can get a great game later.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/123 ... genie-hero
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mig ... ighty-no-9
Now, onto the lego part of the post. Any suggestions for parts that would make a good Shantae minifig? She's so cute!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:44 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

@QB: Some folks are just such tools these days, it's almost like they don't know what common courtesy or one's own business is.

@Hikaro: I thought that Daavos Seaworth was a pretty good guy, I kinda identify with him on some level. Can't wait to see the ships.

Napoleon wrote:
@QB and wife thing: WHAT?! You should deck those jerks. That's one of the meanest things I've ever heard. People these days, I tell ya.

In other news, I'm listening to the 1984 audiobook. It's doubleplusgood. :9

I don't know may, that New Oceanian propaganda may be doubleplusungood, long live Eurasia! :9
As far as books go, Orwell's Animal Farm has always been one of my favorites.

Hight School is pretty fun in a small town, especially since there aren't enough people someone can afford to be a jerk, but as much as I like my friends, I can't wait to get outta school and into the Army Aviation Wing. It's kinda annoying to hear how much fun everyone else had getting inebriated last Friday every other week, and who's dumping who, or whatever.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@SMarine: yeah, that really stinks ... hanging in there is the best we can do sometimes. :o)

@Hikaro: love the kitty pic!

@QBlade: your good: Ah, that's where they're hiding!
The bad, and ugly: yeah, 'special' people just have a thing about trying to ruin everyone else's lives, you know ... misery loves company.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:25 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Greece is on the verge of having a Nazi coup.

Wat.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:23 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Thanks, MC. :)

@Napo: Ayup, sometimes, it almost seems that the world can give the sum of all fiction writers a run for their money. If there are any articles floating around on that, think you could PM me a couple, didn't see anything about it on the Drudge.

Has anybody else been watching Marvel's Agents of SHIELD? It's a good show. At first the rampant in jokes seemed like they could turn off non comics fans (Journey into mystery, jet 616, etc.), but it's proven to be solid diversion for it's two episodes thus far. I'm hoping Union Jack or Moon Knight get a cameo, but it's doubtful. Samuel L. Jackson showed up tonight, though.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I don't know where you're getting the coup thing from. They're not in a good place at all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:32 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Just up loaded several photos and a few of my minfig artworks to my society6.com/clynndesigns shop ... check out the coolness :o)
This means more revamping my multi-gallery, but it should make many things easier ... *hoping, hoping, hoping*.

Also, I'm workin' on workin' on creating my third Destiny minfig ... a Titan. I'm planning on being able to use a lot of BF with him, since this particular dude's clearly wearing armor resembling castle era knights!

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 51 of 100   [ 993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 100  Next