Change font size
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 48 of 100   [ 993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:44 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

UUC Motorwerks is where we've been looking at stuff for. Eventually we want to put a turbo on it, as those cars are relatively easy to turbocharge ;D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:53 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Hm, not much for mine. Ah well, necessity is the mother of invention.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:40 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Destiny the game: No date yet, but they started their podcasts today ... and starting to talk more about what's in the game and their thoughts behind it. It will be amazing.
Speaking of the game, I posted my Destiny Warlock minfig. This one is the most I've done with that 'green stuff' ...

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike my internet ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:05 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Lol, a member of AlternateHistory.com made this "Polandball meme" comic (look it up if you don't know) set in my fictional universe, where the evil "Republican Union" is a fascist America that wants to dominate the world. The comic's really funny. Take a look: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7365/9928 ... 0954_o.png

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:52 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
My brother left for basic training yesterday and my mother in law got admitted to the hospital for a possible heart attack. It's been a pretty stressful 72 hrs. Gonna find out how serious my mother in laws condition is today (I think it was all brought on by the stress of recent events) and I am kinda sick that my brother is going to be so far away for so long. I was pretty happy to find out he is only going to be gone for 7 months instead of 9, barring something stupid from happening. He sent me this link a few days ago that was funnier than I expected it to be. Bat Dad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

sentinal133 wrote:
Hm, not much for mine. Ah well, necessity is the mother of invention.

Well, UUC is where we get stuff for my bros BMW. I get my stuff from either ZZPerformance, or 3800Performance. My friend with an Acura TL gets his from HeelToeAuto. Just gotta look around and find a site that's tailored to your car.

@QB: What branch?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:01 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
@ Bio - Air National Guard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:10 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Wow, QB, sorry to hear that. :( Hope she gets better quickly!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:45 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

QBlade: agreed, hope she recovers well; and hope all goes well with your brother.

the vid, was removed ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:58 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

QB, I hope for the best with your family.

Ok,

First of all, I'd like to apologize for my lack of activity around here... It's just that my wife is currently working the graveyard shift, yet still expects me to be up when she gets home around 1 AM. I try to go to sleep when I get home from work at 4-ish so I CAN be up and still make it into work on time the next day, but it always seems like something comes up, and I haven't been getting a whole lot of sleep for the past 3 months because of this, and haven't been motivated to do much of anything aside from necesarry chores (I've been even too tired to play MINECRAFT).

Anyways, she's thankfully going to be on a better schedule starting next week, and hopefully be hired on soon after (her boss told her that the only way she's NOT get hired on is if she told the interviewer to F--- Off).

I also got my own Facebook account so I could try and find some friends whom I completely lost touch with a couple of weeks back, and it's payed off big time: I don't know if any of you remember when I mentioned a friend of mine who got messed up real bad in Afghanistan who I lost touch with about 6 or 7 years ago... Well, I found him on Facebook two days ago and sent him a message/friend request. He was just as surprised to hear from me as I was to find him. We just had a nice, long phone conversation tonight. I'm so happy right now I can hardly contain myself! I also found quite a few of my old comrades in arms (some of whom are still in the Navy) and sent them messages, in case they feel like talking to me.

I know I was rather antagonistic about social networking previously, and I still am about people wasting hours playing Farmville or Candy Crush or cyber-stalking, but man is it a good way to get back in touch with people whom you thought lost to time and distance...

I'm also, once I get back on something resembling a regular sleep schedule, going to be getting back to work on my various ship projects (including doing a MASSIVE overhaul of my current frigate designs as well as coming up with some new Corvette-class ships for the Lone Star Republic, among others).

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 48 of 100   [ 993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 100  Next