Change font size
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Dynamo
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:07 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.

Name: Jason Knox

Powers: Changes from day to day with at least 3 occurring at a time. Flight, Force Field, Fire Control, Electric Control, Magnetic Control, Solar Regeneration …. so far

History: Jason Knox was an extremely talented young man who was both intelligent and physically gifted. His athleticism earned him a scholarship at NPU where he majors in chemistry. His plans to turn pro after his senior year were sidetracked by a mishap during a science field trip. Solar radiation combined with elements and electromagnetic fields were absorbed into Jason’s skin. The accident went unnoticed by others on the trip and the effects were not immediately revealed. The next day when he awoke, Jason found himself transformed into the gold skinned super powered hero now known as Dynamo. New powers seem to manifest daily, rotating in and out. His abilities seem to be linked to solar activity and include flight, personal force field, energy blasts, control over various elements (fire, magnetic, electric), and solar regeneration. Unsure of what powers he might be dealing from one day to the next, Dynamo continues to brave the challenge of taking on the city’s criminal underworld.

Custom Items:
BrickForge Vambraces

Post subject: Re: Dynamo
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Good back story, can't wait to see how this guy evolves with his evolving radiation abilities.
I also like his colors. What minfig skin color is he? I also like his hair.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:28 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Thanks MC. I loved the look but didn't want to make him "Colossus Gold" :P. Maybe someday I can experiment using Iron Man legs. The head and arms are called Pearl Gold and I also have the bare chest from the Atlantis minifig so I can have him bare chested if need be. The head was a special request sale from Country Bliss on BL. I was undecided on his powers and had a few I wanted to choose but not make him too powerful. I felt having a random set of related powers would be different and cool. The name might not be very original, but if it's any consultation, I used that name in the very early 90's when my cousin, brother and I used to invent our own super heroes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:41 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

That's cool.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]