It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 97 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:59 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

khopesh97 wrote:
That has got to be the most annoying way to die in a videogame, falling, (or flying) off the edge of the map.

Pretty sure he means actually dying from fall or collision damage. It's very hard to fall of the map in Oblivion, but entirely possible.
Quote:
Another annoying way to die is if your character suddenly falls through the map and dies. That's happened to me a couple times...

I need to post those pictures of Borderlands, I flipped a car or something and got flung out of and under the map area. Personally I love dying in these ways because I find breaking games hilarious.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:24 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Yeah. I was talking about fall damage.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:39 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
@ Deadpool - Thanks for the info. I suspected it had to do with the writing of the stories. He's not my cup of tea.

I officially started my new job last night. It's not all that bad. Once I get past the idea that I'm not going to finish every task, I think I'll be fine.

Placed some orders for some minifig parts on BL yesterday with more planned. I get caught up with wanting to order pieces for other projects instead of the one I am focusing on. I wonder how many hours I spent in the past week just comparing prices of an item between 3 different stores and than looking through their whole inventory for other pieces I "might need". :9

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:40 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Quickblade wrote:
... I wonder how many hours I spent in the past week just comparing prices of an item between 3 different stores and than looking through their whole inventory for other pieces I "might need". :9...
I've been doing the same almost every night for the past month or so. It's a sickness, I'm convinced.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Machetero wrote:
Quickblade wrote:
... I wonder how many hours I spent in the past week just comparing prices of an item between 3 different stores and than looking through their whole inventory for other pieces I "might need". :9...
I've been doing the same almost every night for the past month or so. It's a sickness, I'm convinced.

lol
:o)

@QBlade: glad the first round went well!

I've spent my morning putting my 'creativity room' back together. Hard to believe I haven't had the time since Jan to do so, but at least now I do. Hoping in the next month or so to be able to get back to some of my minfig WIPs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:09 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Got a Sega Genesis, verified working, from a thrift store today.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

@Sentinal: I think we have one of those...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Machetero wrote:
Quickblade wrote:

Definitely is a sickness. I'm a sucker for getting the lowest cost there is for a group of pieces. I have a hard time paying over a certain amount for a specific piece. For example, I like to keep head gear under &1.50 and ideally under $1. Torsos need to be low too because I can just find or make a suitable replacement.

@MC - Awesome on getting your room back together. I might have something soon to take a look at. ;)

OnlineProfile  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:47 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@QBlade: Nice!

Found a really nice Canon-CanoScan 9000F MarkII scanner on sale, on Amazon ... very happy about this, and the final piece for my mixmedium artworks.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:00 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Hey, fellas! I got a new computer! :D And I'm running Empire Total War on the highest setting for the first time. :D I also finally figured out how to mod ETW. Don't ask me what kind of comp it is, because I really don't know. :9 HP Windows 8 or 9 or something something.

Also, speaking of games, I'm going to get the new Sly Cooper game as soon as possible (I had to splurge and help my dad buy this computer for me since it was expensive, so I'm trying to hold off). I've been replaying the classic Sly HD Collection for PS3 the last few days. I'm just going to prescribe the games to you all again (I think I did to Machetero before). I still prefer the PS2 Sly series over a lot of PS3 games I have, including Far Cry 3 and GTA IV.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 97 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next