Change font size
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:23 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 69 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:10 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

YES! I completely agree. Idiots text and drive drunk, that's what they (and innocent people) get. Very few people go out for a 1930s bootlegging-style "Joy Ride," if ever. I sure never hear about them. Another thing I love is how the media always shout the "Wreckless Teen Abandon" card whenever anyone mentions wrecks, like the streets are infested with teen drag-and-text races, and yet far more adults text and drive according to stats.

I would wear something similar, but my dad has a whole wardrobe of fancy go-to-meeting suits. :9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Yeah. Don't drive with drunk/high people. It's horrifying, and in my experience they're the ones texting.

@Napo: I'm relatively sure that he was coerced into it by his older brother. This one had just gotten a large scholarship to an extremely prestigious school, and this was definitely a very recent thing seeing as how they'd been living here for 10 years. They definitely didn't come over just for this.

Edit: New plan. Track down whoever scripted this adware, and torture them to death in the most horrific ways imaginable. Well. At least I can tell the difference between a real link and an add that's trying to trick me. For some reason they made it so that the fake links are double underlined. That was incredibly stupid on their part. Still going to murder them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Having just finished my weekly cruising, and having gone 95mph+ a few times down O street...
Yeah, speed isn't the biggest factor. I can completely handle going that fast. I didn't come anywhere near wrecking.

And then there's the stupid girl who was texting and driving at a mere 20mph and almost hit me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:11 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

macleodman2 wrote:
Edit: New plan. Track down whoever scripted this adware, and torture them to death in the most horrific ways imaginable. Well. At least I can tell the difference between a real link and an add that's trying to trick me. For some reason they made it so that the fake links are double underlined. That was incredibly stupid on their part. Still going to murder them.

I call eating them when you're done!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:46 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

@S133: We'll share. I've always wanted to try people. They say it's kind of like pork, but I think it's sweeter. Anyway. The plans off. It turns out that I'm the worlds biggest idiot. It was a stupid browser plug in. All I had to do was disable and delete it in Chrome and IE. I met just amputate their arms so they can never program again.

@Bio: Be careful. One of my class mates died doing that, and his little brother who was my brother's classmate died the exact same way less than six months later. Although the first wasn't on a straight away, and the second dies because they accidentally caught air and flew into a tree.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:25 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
I went to work last night expecting to see those that voted yes for the union to gloat in their hollow victory. Most were not scheduled for last night and one that was that I expected to be all drunken smiles and cheers called off. No doubt payday and the calling of prostitutes on Mill St. had something to do with that. My boss was there however, and I had a long talk with him. The union rep told these clowns that they are untouchable now. Yes you can not fire someone for voting in a union. You can not however refuse to work when assigned a job........the hardest job.....all night long.....everyday you are scheduled. ;D Also, you can't be fired, but your schedule can be reworked so that you receive one day a week. Those are just 2 of my suggestions. I'm not just in there to cut throats. I'm in there to play in their blood. XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@QBlade: unions are definitely a 'mixed bag' of things ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:24 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I got GTA IV. Finally. Parts feel a little dated, and so far I enjoyed Saints Row III more, but my gosh, is Richard Bastion hilarious. |D

@Unions: Outlived their usefulness, IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Unions can be good for workers that are either skilled or have poor work conditions akin to what sweatshops go through. Trust me when I say that you can pull almost anyone off the street to perform the job these monkeys are doing. They got corporates attention. I think there would have been some progress made. Now, no changes can be made until there is a contract, and everything has to be negotiated up. This includes the 50 cent night shift differential and forklift pay. They think that the bonus that the bosses and machine operators get will be redistributed. Had I jumped into a management position or even one of the machine operator jobs, these jerks would have basically ruined this job for me. So I guess I am lucky that the effect isn't even bigger than that. Still sucks that I need to find 2 jobs now instead of one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@QBlade: thus why they're a 'mixed bag'.

Working on my store ... still, but I think I'm gaining on it ...
And, I can't wait to have time to work on my WIPs.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 69 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 100  Next