Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:32 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Biohazard wrote:
+1, with a little less friendliness.

Sorry to you, too, Bio. :9

Anyway, I guess this kind of stuff goes to show us that we don't have it that bad. A lot of us complain about life stuff on here, but man, at least we haven't been bombed or worse. Perspective.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:55 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Napoleon wrote:
Sure, man, sorry. I understand. I just get a little overly-excited(in sad way)/angry when stuff like this happens. The main thing that set me off was the uncensored videos and pictures on the News. :( "Tragedy" doesn't even do justice to what happened to these poor folks...
No worries man. I'm sure many of us are angry/frustrated about all this. I've seen the videos and photos, too and agree it gets to you. But we just don't know right now. And yeah, tragedy doesn't quite do it but I can't think of any other word that really fits.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:28 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Quote:
@ Napo - I remember the day you joined also. I was like "Oh F***!! Not this guy from CC!!" Things have changed since those those days and I find myself more often than not having a positive reaction when I see you around. ;) I still cringe at some of your posts though ;9

Last sentence......How do you kids say it?....*facepalm*

Applied for 2 jobs yesterday. I already got a rejection e-mail from the one place. X?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:37 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Yes, QB, cringe away. ;)

That sucks. Hope the second works out for ya.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I found out that our internet speed is 1.5 mbs. Trying to convince my mon to upgrade to 7 mbs. Yes. I'm complaining about my internet speed after what happened today.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:
I found out that our internet speed is 1.5 mbs. Trying to convince my mon to upgrade to 7 mbs. Yes. I'm complaining about my internet speed after what happened today.

You should have heard me trying to work on that damn Acura TL last night. Today we're gonna start gutting the engine bay of my buddies 2012 Honda Civic SI so we can start getting it straightened out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:41 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wow... Been forever since I've been here. How've you maniacs been? Anybody remember this weird little lizard?

~G

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:03 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Gecko wrote:
Wow... Been forever since I've been here. How've you maniacs been? Anybody remember this weird little lizard?
~G

We're all crazy as usual ... and yes, how could we forget Sir Gecko!!
How you been?

@QBlade: job hunting stinks, hang-in-there ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Hey Gecko.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:12 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Alright, I need to rant a bit about LEGO related things in my personal life. None of you really have to respond or even read it if but I got to get it out of my head.

[rant] So a while back I got in touch with and eventually joined a LUG in the Cincinnati area. Don't always get to go to meetings due to work but I have gone to a few build days and get to talk to adults of all walks who enjoy this hobby so pretty cool. The LUG isn't what they call a "show" LUG and thus only have group shows/exibits about three times a year. The first of these is coming up at the end of the month. At the begining of the year (ish. I may be off on full timeline) it was brought to my attention that they would like me to bring my "dojo" to display at the show. I don't have much of an issue with this as I love that thing and wouldn't mind others getting to see it. The problem is that 1. it was never really finished and 2. it has been somewhat dismantaled and in storage for over a year as I do not have a place to keep it built or space to work on it in my apartment. I didn't think it would be that hard to fix up and at least make part of it finished so I agreed. Well, I was greatly mistaken and now I am spending all sorts of money that I don't really have getting it fixed and finished in time. Not only has this caused me all sorts of stress due to the money being spend and the time crunch, but it's pretty much casued me to not really want to build with LEGO at all or be a part of the LUG. I know once I get it done I won't have to go through all this crap and I'll be slightly stressed, but then I will be paying off the credit card from this monster and thus unable to buy any other LEGO stuff that I would much rather be doing (parts for custom figs and MOCs or new sets). [/rant]

Glad I got that out there. Now back to work for a few more hours.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 66 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 100  Next