Change font size
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:41 am


Forum lockedPost a reply Page 65 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 100  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:37 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
Can't remember if I posted a picture of my dash yet. I'm pretty sure I told you all about it. Painted it white, working on doing more of it.
Image
Wanna do the center white as well, around the gearbox, and parts of the doors.

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 5062
Location: hicks hut - PNW
@Bio: its really looking nice, great work.


There just are not enough hours in a day to do all the stuff I have to do and all the things I want to do!

I've been enjoying my working internet with MEffect multiplayer, guess tomorrow I'll get back to the grueling work and do more work on my site stuff.
woot

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
minfigCharmed wrote:
There just are not enough hours in a day to do all the stuff I have to do and all the things I want to do!

I know the feeling.

Also, since you just brought up Mass Effect, thought it'd be cool to share this.
If you go here, you can get some pretty cool Mass Effect wall graphics, and if you put in the code EA2013, you get 25% off until the end of April. :)

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
Boston's under attack.

Bombs just went off at the Marathon Finish Line in Copley Square. The military is coming in with bomb squads and armored vehicles. Red alert in New York. They're closing everything and putting Boston on lockdown, and its sounds like they're doing it all over the country. This smells of North Korean treachery. Today is their state holiday where they celebrate the 101st Birthday of Kim Il Sung, their founder. And one of the biggest events of the Birthday is a marathon race. That's a little too coincidental to me. They're nukes can't hit us, so they might just try terrorist attacks to wreak havoc.

My guess is if the *astards who did this are Korean, Japan will be under attack shortly.

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:59 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 2633
Location: The bridge of the Tristram
Napoleon wrote:
Boston's under attack.

Bombs just went off at the Marathon Finish Line in Copley Square. The military is coming in with bomb squads and armored vehicles. Red alert in New York. They're closing everything and putting Boston on lockdown, and its sounds like they're doing it all over the country. This smells of North Korean treachery. Today is their state holiday where they celebrate the 101st Birthday of Kim Il Sung, their founder. And one of the biggest events of the Birthday is a marathon race. That's a little too coincidental to me. They're nukes can't hit us, so they might just try terrorist attacks to wreak havoc.

My guess is if the *astards who did this are Korean, Japan will be under attack shortly.

Well at least we're safe in Ida-What? Bombs in Cladwell? Right, nevermind then.

_________________
"...and not be a lame, boring adult with no toys or hobbies."-Napoleon Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
Look what football player Stevie Johnson said just days ago:

Image

Foxboro is basically a suburb of Boston. If this does turn out to be North Korea, this guy's going to be hated forever.

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Last edited by Napoleon on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:49 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04 ... -hospital/

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Last edited by Napoleon on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:15 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 1022
Napo, you're my buddy and all so I say this with as much friendliness as I can muster: CHILL. THE !^*#. OUT. Agreed, this is a tragedy and something to keep our collective eyes on. However, this gut-reaction hatred, foaming at the mouth, and speculation are not needed or in any way helpful. Until we have hard facts and investigations are done all we know is some bombs when off at the Boston Marathon. Right now, if you beleive in prayer, pray for those injured and those who have lost their lives. Be vigilant, watch the news and read as much as you can and keep up with it. But please, stop with the unneeded and unsolicited personal commentary.

_________________
Quae nocent, docent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:18 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
Machetero wrote:
Napo, you're my buddy and all so I say this with as much friendliness as I can muster: CHILL. THE !^*#. OUT. Agreed, this is a tragedy and something to keep our collective eyes on. However, this gut-reaction hatred, foaming at the mouth, and speculation are not needed or in any way helpful. Until we have hard facts and investigations are done all we know is some bombs when off at the Boston Marathon. Right now, if you beleive in prayer, pray for those injured and those who have lost their lives. Be vigilant, watch the news and read as much as you can and keep up with it. But please, stop with the unneeded and unsolicited personal commentary.


Sure, man, sorry. I understand. I just get a little overly-excited(in sad way)/angry when stuff like this happens. The main thing that set me off was the uncensored videos and pictures on the News. :( "Tragedy" doesn't even do justice to what happened to these poor folks...

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
Machetero wrote:
Napo, you're my buddy and all so I say this with as much friendliness as I can muster: CHILL. THE !^*#. OUT. Agreed, this is a tragedy and something to keep our collective eyes on. However, this gut-reaction hatred, foaming at the mouth, and speculation are not needed or in any way helpful. Until we have hard facts and investigations are done all we know is some bombs when off at the Boston Marathon. Right now, if you beleive in prayer, pray for those injured and those who have lost their lives. Be vigilant, watch the news and read as much as you can and keep up with it. But please, stop with the unneeded and unsolicited personal commentary.

+1, with a little less friendliness.

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum lockedPost a reply Page 65 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 100  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net