Change font size
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:47 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 62 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:50 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

We've already got units in Korea. They've just gotta get word, cross that DMZ and wax all the idiots that support that communist.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Biohazard wrote:
We've already got units in Korea. They've just gotta get word, cross that DMZ and wax all the idiots that support that communist.

Oh, heck yeah. Thousands of US troops are there-my cousin used to be one, I believe.

The best part is that a while back they stripped all references to communism ages ago, in favor Juche, which is worshiping that clan of clowns. Even Red China hates them now and just use them as a "beware of dog" sign in their geographical window.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Napoleon wrote:
Second Korean War incoming, guys. Kim Jong Un is having some sort of breakdown and getting ready to fire missiles at Japan. The Allies have said they will shoot down anything coming out of the DPRK and that they will treat it as an act of war.

Isn't it still technically the first? Aren't we just at a ceasefire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@ remember ... history is full of 'crazy - charismatic' folks who have huge followings because they believe in themselves and their 'goals' so strongly, others without strong personal convictions get swept up in the euphoria of the leader's dreams.

FYI: today, ... yes today ... is Thursday.
enjoy

trying to decide if there is any way, I mean any reasonable way, to squeeze in one more BF order before I have no more extra cash ... :o(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:23 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@Sent: In a way, yeah, but everyone would call it the Second Korean War anyway just to differentiate it. It may sound mean, but I can't wait. The whole world is better off if we just get it over with and don't allow NK to -heaven forbid- develop ICBMs. *shudder* If that happens, they have the means to end 70% of human life on earth in the name of Juche. =U

@MC: Well put. That definitely applies to Kim il Sung and Kim Jong Il, but Kim Jong Un is just riding his father and grandfather's coattails.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:19 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I've decided I don't like working on Acura TL's. My buddy got, we've been working on it lately. I was going to switch his tail lights for Type S tails, which I thought would be easy.
But no, says the acura. You have to take the whole freaking rear bumper off to change the tail lights.

Doing the suspension tomorrow, then the body work. Should be easy going. But judging by those tail lights, it will be overly complicated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:36 pm 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand

Biohazard wrote:
Oh man I am not a happy person right now. It really bites when someone you care about is ruining their life, but you can't do anything about it and you're just trying to move on with your life.

Know that feeling far to well, man. My best friend moved to the other end of the country last year, and a few weeks back he got temporarily suspended from his boarding school (sort of, it's that kind of school quite similar but unique to Denmark, I think) for attempted suicide. Oh well, have a shipping of best of luck to y'all from this side of the Atlantic.

@North Korea: By now, I'm beginning to think that KJ-U actually believes his puny country to be an international powerhouse. Even China finds him merely annoying now that the US has an excuse to move missiles into that end of the Pacific. Anyway, I'd honestly be surprised if no kind of government official or military commander "dispatches" the guy and calms the waters before a full-scale war breaks out. Unless they've all been shown nothing but largely mal-proportioned maps and statistics throughout their lives ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:12 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@Alby: That's horrible! I'm so sorry for your friend. :(

@North Korea: The only problem is that the "sane" North Korean officers are dying out (the ones that remember REAL LIFE). I think they all are likely totally convinced the grand unification of Korea is about to commence.

USA just went to Defcon 3. That effect you or your Guards at all, Bio? Seems like the National Guard would be the first to mobilize. North Korea's now saying "Atomic war is unavoidable." Boy, these guys have gone completely crackers.

:9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I'm not MOSQ'd and I'm not in a duty unit yet, still in training. So no, it doesn't necessarily effect me. If NK starts landing troops on our shore, the government will give me some gear and tell me to go fight, but that's a stretch.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 62 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 100  Next