Change font size
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:20 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 59 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:20 pm 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand

@Bio: Hah, this whole "gutting the cat" deal reminded me of that annoying (actual) cat you once had to take of for some days. For a moment, I thought that was the one being gutted now!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:25 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

My ex's cat? If I could get ahold of it, I gladly would. She has beyond pissed me off in the last couple weeks. |U Oh well. Live and learn I suppose.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:52 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Machetero: :o)

@Bio: nice demon hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
No job :( The position got filled before I could even interview due to emergency circumstances out of my control.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:17 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@QBlade: so sorry

other news: if it's okay, here's the link to my minfigArt n such site; http://www.clynndesigns.com/minfigbrickart/ (lots of reference to BF there :o) )
if you guys could visit and let me know what you think of the layout and such - leave a comment or something ... I'm about 3/4's done.
I'm hoping to have this one finished so I can work on the photos one next week, and then on to the artGraphics one ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:02 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Site looks fantastic. Color scheme is great, and so is the lay out. Artwork and MOCs are fantastic as usual. The only problem I see is that the search bar covers about half of the [Builds ~ Diorama] tab.

Nature has possibly produced the greatest nature documentary ever. It basically boils down to Bears vs. Wolves. Can't wait to watch it.

Edit: Oh god... I just looked at when I joined. I can't believe it's been almost five years. I was only fifteen at the time. I can't believe what a huge part of my life this forum has been. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:
Site looks fantastic. Color scheme is great, and so is the lay out. Artwork and MOCs are fantastic as usual. The only problem I see is that the search bar covers about half of the [Builds ~ Diorama] tab.

Edit: Oh god... I just looked at when I joined. I can't believe it's been almost five years. I was only fifteen at the time. I can't believe what a huge part of my life this forum has been. Thanks guys.

I agree! Great stuff, MC! I still love that Pirate Isle diorama. ;)

And I've been on for three years. Wow. I still remember the night I joined. It was back in the blue pixelated forum days.

Unrelated: for those interested in a laugh I've made a couple of steampunk comedy posters here while experimenting in how to age stuff:

;9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:55 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:

I know that feel man, I've been here for 5 years as well. This forum is awesome... Also a big part of my life. Some good people here.
Who else remembers when the forums were blue and white? X) And we were on like the 21st MT?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Biohazard wrote:
macleodman2 wrote:

I know that feel man, I've been here for 5 years as well. This forum is awesome... Also a big part of my life. Some good people here.
Who else remembers when the forums were blue and white? X) And we were on like the 21st MT?

I thought I had a screenshot of that lying around somewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
@ MC - The site looks great. This art work deserves to be shared with way more people than just our little regulars at BF. I'm glad you have this out there for more to see.

@ Napo - I remember the day you joined also. I was like "Oh F***!! Not this guy from CC!!" Things have changed since those those days and I find myself more often than not having a positive reaction when I see you around. ;) I still cringe at some of your posts though ;9

Bought my daughter a bike for her birthday (which is on Tuesday) yesterday. I remember how difficult things suddenly became financially for our family when I turned 15, and was not about to let a similar situation happen to my daughter. As an extra cool bonus, my father-in-law came to pick up the bike, and when we got home offered to buy my wife a bike. She usually turns down offers like this, but this time decided not to. She always had hand-me-down bikes as a kid and never had her own bike from her parents. Getting a bike was also one of her goals when she reached a certain weight, so it has extra meaning.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 59 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 100  Next