Crucible King

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transnistria

Wow. Anyone for a cruise to Transnistria? |D

Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:57 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Napoleon wrote:
Good heavens, Bioshock is amazing. I really love the accurate caricature of the Ayn Randites. Any game with deep philosophical lessons is something I love.

Done already? How many hours did it take?
Glad you like the game. My son Wes is waiting for the 'funds' to obtain it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:30 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Sweet. A new update for Borderlands 2 tomorrow. I lost interest after I beat the game three times, but now the level cap is finally raised, and they're adding playthrough 3 which is gonna be cool. Then in May right around my B-day there's going to be a playable psycho class, and the final DLC will be released. There's also a new character called Salvadora, which is Salvador's sister, but that is of course and April Fool's Day joke.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Star Wars The Old Republic is free to download now I think. I'm not completely sure, but for anyone interested, it might be worth checking out.

I got into a fight at work Saturday night and 2 of the bosses had to separate me and the other guy. No punches were thrown. This guy decided to flip out to the extreme on me for not putting scrap paper in the right box and then decided to insult me for not signing to join the union. He didn't expect 103 lbs of pure pissed off to get in his face. We were cool 10 mins later and talked throughout the night. Sadly, I can't say this is the last time this may occur.

I did manage to build a cool little MOC that I have every intention of posting once I upload & edit the photo. Pretty proud of this one

(None of the above are April's Fools)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I know a guy who just got fired for punching his smartaleck boss.

I saw the new GI Joe movie today. It was awesome. I loved picking out characters before they're named. As soon as I saw the little drones and the ski mask, I knew it was Firefly. They seemed to have crossed his character with Major Blud, which I was fine with. He even had Blud's scarring. And I was THRILLED they gave Cobra Commander his proper facemask. That contraption from the first movie looked like prop room garbage. Idiot critics who don't like it obviously expected a masterpiece about GI Joe action figure characters, which is not the most realistic expectation. :9 I'm a GI Joe lore nerd since I was a little kid, and I loved this movie for the nerdfest it was.

minfigCharmed wrote:
Napoleon wrote:
Good heavens, Bioshock is amazing. I really love the accurate caricature of the Ayn Randites. Any game with deep philosophical lessons is something I love.

Done already? How many hours did it take?
Glad you like the game. My son Wes is waiting for the 'funds' to obtain it.

It took roughly 3 days. One day I played... a little too much, and got a massive headache. I'd say I could finish it in 4 days, easy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:10 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

I haven't been on in a while, but I've been waiting to get Bioshock, Battlefield 4 and trying to get New Vegas and Fallout 1 and 2. Modding Fallout 3 has been fun, though.

If the tanks succeed, victory follows. - Heinz Guderian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:35 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Well, I called that one.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:43 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

The Fallout games are even better when modded. I find installing and testing mods to be just as much fun as actually playing them. Arranging load orders and creating merged patches is just relaxing.

When does Battefield 4 come out? I'll definitely get it when it comes out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Going out to eagle on Friday, gonna fill up a 30 gallon drum with some 97 octane race gas, bring it back to Lincoln, and have a good time. Meanwhile I'm working on my cold air intake, and changing my supercharger oil. Gotta work on the exhaust, the cat is probably clogged to hell because it's the stock cat and it has 255,000 miles on it.
Once I get all that done, look out V8's ;D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Hey guys....

Sorry I haven't been on in quite a while, but things have been rather stressful as of late, what with the looming threat of being "furloughed" (meaning that I get a "free" 1 day a week "holiday" without pay for several months), on top of already having trouble paying all the bills (thankfully my wife managed to finally get a job, so hopefully that will turn around soon) as well as other things have been keeping me busy.

Anyways, I've been mostly playing Minecrack lately (it only cost $25 and you can play it as much as you like) and I've been trying out some mods such as this:

2013-03-31_05.11.29 by Hikaro Takayama, on Flickr

Yup, that's me riding my pet Chocobo (like the ones in Final Fantasy) courtesy of Torajima's Chococraft mod, and the building I'm in front of is a Millenaire mod Byzantine fort that I'm preparing to trade at. My current standing with the Byzantine people is "Favorite Trader", and I'm hoping to move up to "Friend of the Village" soon so that they can teach me how to grow grapes (which I can then sell)...

I'm trying to get my Brother in Law (the one who got me interested in Minecraft by getting a copy for my wife for Christmas), my wive and my brother in law's girlfriend to get a mod server going with Millenaire, Chococraft, and Mo Creatures (which adds a TON of new animals and monsters) as well as possibly the Elemental Creepers mod.

My portable Gaming PC that I built in 2009 blew out its motherboard yesterday, but if I can scrape together the funds to build a new gaming PC soon enough, I'd like to try and start my own Minecraft video series with the aforementioned mods....

Anyways, I'll try to not be such a stranger.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 55 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 100  Next