Change font size
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:25 pm


Forum lockedPost a reply Page 44 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 100  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:50 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
Napoleon wrote:
but the ludicrousness of a master surviving a missile shot to the leg is beyond the pale.

...As is a run of the mill human taking more than 10 .308's to the face.
Or the chest, for that matter.

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:18 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 5062
Location: hicks hut - PNW
Finally got to see 'the Hobbit' last night, my husband brought the movie home.
I'm very happy with it. I think they did a great job at dividing the story up, and super with the 'having an adventure' feel to the story.
:o)

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 2633
Location: The bridge of the Tristram
minfigCharmed wrote:
Finally got to see 'the Hobbit' last night, my husband brought the movie home.
I'm very happy with it. I think they did a great job at dividing the story up, and super with the 'having an adventure' feel to the story.

Some of the scene were strung together kind of choppy in my opinion. I also don't remember the rock giants fighting, but that could just be my faulty memory. I thought it was good overall though. One of the few movies I would watch.

_________________
"...and not be a lame, boring adult with no toys or hobbies."-Napoleon Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:12 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
The rock giants part was when the mountains were throwing boulders at each other. Epicness.

I wonder where Hikaro has gotten himself off to.

Biohazard wrote:
Napoleon wrote:
but the ludicrousness of a master surviving a missile shot to the leg is beyond the pale.

...As is a run of the mill human taking more than 10 .308's to the face.
Or the chest, for that matter.


Oh, heck yes. I meant cartoony as in two pistol bullets to the head, not 10 .308s. :9 The game wouldn't be as fun if they all died from headshots immediately, though, so I see the fine line they have to walk.

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:25 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Posts: 2551
@Napo: Leno was not funny. He couldn't even make me laugh when I was 10.

@Fallout: It's really not going for realism at all, so there's no reason to get upset. It's an RPG, not a straight first person shooter. If you want quick kills go stealth. Also. Deathclaws are awesome. They were so wimpy in Fo3. This is how they're supposed to be. The single most feared creature in the wasteland. Have you fought the Alpha Male and Female yet? They're blast. Your reward is a Fat Man. Pun not originally intended, but now that I noticed it's absolutely intentional.

_________________
"Do not call up that which you cannot put down." H.P. Lovecraft


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:07 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 1022
Welp, you guys finally did it. I think after I play through the most recent "episode" of the AC3 King Washington content I am going to have to break open my copy of Fallout 3 and finally play it. I've only been putting it off since I got it in...2009 I think?

Edit: Nevermind! I just remembered my buddy let me borrow Darksiders so I guess Fallout has to wait again.

_________________
Quae nocent, docent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 5062
Location: hicks hut - PNW
sentinal133 wrote:
minfigCharmed wrote:
Finally got to see 'the Hobbit' last night, my husband brought the movie home.
I'm very happy with it. I think they did a great job at dividing the story up, and super with the 'having an adventure' feel to the story.

Some of the scene were strung together kind of choppy in my opinion. I also don't remember the rock giants fighting, but that could just be my faulty memory. I thought it was good overall though. One of the few movies I would watch.

I said the same thing, but Wes looked it up and yup they are in there.

Machetero: lol

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:38 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
@Mach: YES! YES! Do it! You won't regret it. Just remember to turn autosave off and save often, and the effect freezes have on you should be nada. Forget the other crap, play Fallout, you stubborn old mule. ;9

macleodman2 wrote:
@Napo: Leno was not funny. He couldn't even make me laugh when I was 10.

@Fallout: It's really not going for realism at all, so there's no reason to get upset. It's an RPG, not a straight first person shooter. If you want quick kills go stealth. Also. Deathclaws are awesome. They were so wimpy in Fo3. This is how they're supposed to be. The single most feared creature in the wasteland. Have you fought the Alpha Male and Female yet? They're blast. Your reward is a Fat Man. Pun not originally intended, but now that I noticed it's absolutely intentional.


Well, I liked him. I always liked his history quizzes that people on the street couldn't even answer (like, 1st grade questions).

I think I saw the alpha male and ran for my life. :9

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:37 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
Man, post people!

Anyways, I just bought a leather Fonzie jacket with the popped collar. My life is now complete.

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:43 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 am
Posts: 1471
Location: holland, michigan
Napoleon wrote:
Man, post people!


Image

_________________
...and that's how Equestria was made!
flickr | teller's tales


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum lockedPost a reply Page 44 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 100  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net