Change font size
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:34 pm


Forum lockedPost a reply Page 43 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 100  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:08 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:13 pm
Posts: 1020
sentinal133 wrote:
Of all the games I've played, I think Assassin's Creed has the best melee combat, which seems a bit odd since it's a stealth game.
Well, AC can be a stealth game, and depending on how you play often is a stealth game. BUT! Every so often there is something to be said for just running across rooftops and either shooting guards or jumping on their backs and stabbing them.

ALSO! I have returned from Texas! It was an amazing time and I can't wait to do it again.

@QB: So sorry to hear about the day job.

@mC: Don't forget to let us know when this site of your goes live.

_________________
Quae nocent, docent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
I'm a very happy Biohazard :)

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:09 pm
Posts: 2515
I'm super sick of Skyrim, so I bought Kingdoms of Amalur. Should be downloaded by tomorrow. I'm really excited to play. I played the demo back when it was first released and it was super fun, even though it was also super buggy. That's because they actually outsourced the demo to another company for some reason, and they must have messed with the script a bit to much.

_________________
"Is it just me, or are there a lot of people here that seemingly spend too much time doing things of questionable value?" - S133


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:40 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
I'm 30 hours into my new New Vegas play-through. I HATE cazadors. And I despise Death Claws. They made the Death Claws WAYYYYY too overpowered. I SHOT IT IN THE FACE WITH A SNIPER RIFLE DEATH BULLET. 15 times. :9 And the stinking thing lived. Using a sniper rifle is like the only thing I can think of short of missile launchers. Anyone know the best way to kill them?

Also, only six days till Bioshock!

AND! I'm going to be posting a brand new Occupied story. It's nothing like you expect and is set in a ridiculously detailed America. Think Fallout crossed with the Walking Dead, in a world that's stuck in the 1920s perpetually.

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
Napoleon wrote:
I'm 30 hours into my new New Vegas play-through. I HATE cazadors. And I despise Death Claws. They made the Death Claws WAYYYYY too overpowered. I SHOT IT IN THE FACE WITH A SNIPER RIFLE DEATH BULLET. 15 times. :9 And the stinking thing lived. Using a sniper rifle is like the only thing I can think of short of missile launchers. Anyone know the best way to kill them?

Explosives. Put lunchbox mines/frag mines/what have you in places and try to get them to walk over it, that helps a little. That's the thing I hate about fallout and what almost makes it unplayable for me. I shoot a bandit in the face, repeatedly, and he doesn't die.

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:25 am
Posts: 4973
Location: hicks hut - PNW
:o)

_________________
... being customized ... by the Master ... ><>
minfig art!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:02 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
This is why I am a happy Biohazard
Image
:)

...And on a sidenote, I replaced the old scratched up lens on my phones camera, so it isn't all blurry now and I can take decent pictures. Even more happy Biohazard.

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:11 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm
Posts: 2618
Location: The bridge of the Tristram
Biohazard wrote:
This is why I am a happy Biohazard
Image
:)

...And on a sidenote, I replaced the old scratched up lens on my phones camera, so it isn't all blurry now and I can take decent pictures. Even more happy Biohazard.

Very nice, CB.

_________________
"...and not be a lame, boring adult with no toys or hobbies."-Napoleon Flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Posts: 3662
Location: Nebraska
1999 Grand Prix GTP. Fun car. Needs a fender replaced, but other than that the body is in good shape. Yesterday I painted the dash and installed my stereo, today I gotta clean the headlights and work on the exhaust.
I love supercharger whine :|~

_________________
I'll take my 60 Smiles Per Gallon over 60 Miles Per Gallon anyday


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:45 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Posts: 3620
Location: In your basement, under the floor boards... O.O
They just fired Jay Leno. :( Him and Fallon are the best. Sad to see him go.

Biohazard wrote:
Napoleon wrote:
I'm 30 hours into my new New Vegas play-through. I HATE cazadors. And I despise Death Claws. They made the Death Claws WAYYYYY too overpowered. I SHOT IT IN THE FACE WITH A SNIPER RIFLE DEATH BULLET. 15 times. :9 And the stinking thing lived. Using a sniper rifle is like the only thing I can think of short of missile launchers. Anyone know the best way to kill them?

Explosives. Put lunchbox mines/frag mines/what have you in places and try to get them to walk over it, that helps a little. That's the thing I hate about fallout and what almost makes it unplayable for me. I shoot a bandit in the face, repeatedly, and he doesn't die.


Ooh, I didn't think about using frag mines. Excellent idea.

I can handle things like the bandits surviving a face shot or two (it is a cartoony game, after all), but things like the death claws and supermutants are ridiculous. I hope they change it for Fallout 4. I heard they're not going to use the muties in that one, thank goodness. Mutie brutes, I can handle, but the ludicrousness of a master surviving a missile shot to the leg is beyond the pale.

_________________
LEGO Builder, Writer, Video-Gamer, Greaser, History Professor, Swordsman, and Military Collector. I am the Most Interesting Man in the World. :p


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum lockedPost a reply Page 43 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 100  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net