Change font size
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:18 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 37 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread 52: Title under construction
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:57 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Haven't been around much, life has been kicking me in the crotch for a few weeks.I want to quit my night job, don't think I can keep my day job, and last night my exhaust fell off when I reached the end of my driveway. I'm so glad it didn't happen anywhere else, because I drive though town and have 2 hills on the way at really late hours, and my day job is 30 miles one way on some stretches where I am going 65 mph. I will probably miss one day of work at my day job and last week almost missed work completely because there was 2 bomb threats there. Still in a LEGO funk because I still can't believe I lost to something that looks like a 6 yr old submitted it when I put so much work into my entry.

@Bio - That sucks man. I'll never understand why our military gets treated like that. My brother just joined the Air National Guard a few weeks ago at the age of 32. I am hoping he doesn't get screwed over with false promises.

@Napo - Although I'm not a fan of the show, The chick that does the voice of Timmy Turner is kinda hot ;) She's also the voice of Harley Quinn on Arkham City and has done tons of voice acting, including the love interest of my character on Star Wars The Old Republic.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:27 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Just looked up the etymology for my full name. My first name means the trapper, hunter, or devious one. My last name means old man in German. So I'm Devious Old Man, Son of John if you include my middle name. My father isn't named John though. I wonder when the last time my mother's family had a patriarch who was actually named John. Actually it would have been Johan or something similar. Names are cool.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

So this:

Quickblade wrote:

@Napo - Although I'm not a fan of the show, The chick that does the voice of Timmy Turner is kinda hot ;) She's also the voice of Harley Quinn on Arkham City and has done tons of voice acting, including the love interest of my character on Star Wars The Old Republic.

I think she did Lollipop Chainsaw, too. And I agree. ;9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:17 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Biohazard wrote:
Powered Assault Commando wrote:
WHAT? I'm going the ROTC route

Heyyy, ROTC, patch on your shoulder, pick up your books and follow me, 11Bravo wannabe... :9
That's part of a cadence, before you think I'm just picking on you. Lol.

Heyyy, ROTC, starting at lower standards and a higher pay grade than than thee, now where'd I put my dorm key :9 Right back at ya'

@Napo: Almost steampunk*
*an unspecified number of upgrades at your expense required

@Mac: Names are fun. Apparently I'm "Manly Famous Warrior Strong"

Myr, XBOX 360, Y U REQUIRE EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE FOR BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY? Also, meh, standardized tests.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:09 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Powered Assault Commando wrote:
Heyyy, ROTC, starting at lower standards and a higher pay grade than than thee, now where'd I put my dorm key :9 Right back at ya'

Yeah, that's exactly my point. 11Bravo Wannabe, you're not gonna do anything but sit behind a desk and give orders when you've never been enlisted.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:49 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Well I'm actually hoping to pilot a helicopter, which generally implies being an aviation officer. Also looking at Field Artillery and Armored Cavalry, so not planning on 11 unless they send me to the Infantry. And hey you have the experience, I'll take your word, but I'm pretty sure that Colonel is the highest rank to go out in the field on a somewhat regular basis. But I don't really care whether I get deployed or not as much as I care that I spend my life in service to others and to the U.S.A.

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:52 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout.html?p=1

YESSSSSSSSSS.

Fallout merch. FINALLY. I guarantee a FO 4 announcement is coming.

EDIT: Also, only about two weeks till BioShock Infinite! I can't wait to pick up my preordered copy. I've deliberately avoided watching the gameplay preview vids and such, so I'll be gobsmacked by the epicness once I put it in my PS3. :|~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:06 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Chill, I'd be more excited, but if I go for a next gen, it'll be the Wii U, Nintendo just has my favorite lineup of 1st and 2nd party games by far. At least the pics will be good, and there will be more story on the internets.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:15 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I hope Wii U isn't anything like Wii 1. :9 I like anything with the best graphics, and they're saying PS4 will be slightly better than Xbox 720. Wii U's graphics look okay, much better than Wii 1, but it's still just not as impressive as either. I go totally OCD with details and beautiful hugeness (SKYRIM), so PS4 for me. :D

Have you played Fallout yet? I know you've been wanting it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Haven't gotten around to it, I've been pouring too much of my disposable income into comics. But GOTY 3 is going in with the new Skillet album this May.

As to Wii, I liked Wii 1, maybe I'm biased cause it was my first full console, but, still, Skyward Sword was epic. And imagine using Wii U's tablet like a Pip Boy directly, that'd jut be amazing! Too bad Bethesda won't support Wii U.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 37 of 100   [ 992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 100  Next