It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 78 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Come in Meaningless Thread 51, Your Time is Up
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:31 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Napoleon wrote:
@CB: You're not wanting to stay military?

I will for a while. I have an 8 year contract right now, dunno if I'll re-up after that or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:33 am 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand

Quickblade wrote:
I threw out about 20 pounds worth of Lego

Ack, I promise my heart just skipped a beat while skimming your post ;9
Happy new year and belated Christmas, folks. I'm being incredibly busy enjoying two weeks of holidays, without even a single piece of homework, believe it or not. Though, it's going to be tough getting back into the routine of getting up at 6AM |U

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Society is so stupid. I spend my entire childhood being made fun of for the things I like, and now all of a sudden those things are super popular. Things I had to hide are now magically super main stream. Of course geniuses like me are usually ahead of their time. ;9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:21 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

My Russian campaign in total war is going quite well. I destroyed the Ottoman empire, have Prussia on its knees and i'm making a fortune. The only think i'm scared of is Austria because they have nothing left and France owns most of them. I should really start working on homework though. If that wasn't homework enough. ;)

If the tanks succeed, victory follows. - Heinz Guderian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

So after nearly two and a half years I finally got around to playing Halo:Reach (Which isn't that bad since I own but still haven't opened and played Fallout 3...). It was a nice change of pace from the Assassin's Creed universe, and reminded me why the original Halo is what got me back into video games so many years ago. I may have to give it another playthrough just for S&Gs and then I think it's on to Halo 4.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:15 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Hey guys, sorry for the prolonged absence lately, my older siblings have been back from college for break, so there was lots of family time. And many hours were logged playing XCOM, which was finally beaten this morning, with my psychic, purple haired, shotgun wielding, redneck lady making a noble sacrifice to save the world, consisting of giving her life to keep an alien temple-spaceship from becoming a black hole. RIP Andrea 'Wolverine' Reynolds.

@Napo: Sprecher is amazing, especially the cream soda. :)

I think I understand the meaning of androgynous now. I totally thought that this guy was a somewhat prettily drawn woman for a moment, then it was like 'AGHHHHH' ***puts eyes out with hot poker***. 8o |D

@Bio: Good interesting?

The new Les Mis was an awesome movie. This whole afternoon I was singing 'One Day More' (somewhat off key) until my little brother yelled at me

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Powered Assault Commando wrote:
@Bio: Good interesting?

Yes. And today/yesterday were very good days for Biohazard.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I got a bunch MORE new Star Wars stuff, the Green Hornet DVD, and a DVD set of Ancient Aliens Season 2. I don't care what people think of Ancient Aliens; it's awesome, thought-provoking, and entertaining. And the Hair Guy is hilarious. "Take the god Apollo. *shows imaginary proof* Clearly, he was an alien. Don't even try to deny it." |D

huntmaster wrote:
My Russian campaign in total war is going quite well. I destroyed the Ottoman empire, have Prussia on its knees and i'm making a fortune. The only think i'm scared of is Austria because they have nothing left and France owns most of them. I should really start working on homework though. If that wasn't homework enough. ;)

Austria is a witch to take on in the campaigns I've had. You'll go through Hell trying to keep down revolts and they typically have had lots of infantry rallied near Vienna. Hungary makes an awesome country to make a toady, though. That'll help a lot, and in the campaigns I've done they seem to build up their armies fairly quickly and will help you take on Austria, even if they hate your guts. And as a toady, they can't attack you no matter how much they despise your Ruskie guts. ;) Plus Hungary has a neat flag and uniforms. :9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:24 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Watching Ancient Aliens. George Noory just said: "Did the Nazis' bell-shaped starship time machine crash in Pennsylvania in 1952, or did aliens' bell-shaped starship time machine crash?! Or did the ALIENS look like NAZIS? In Nazi uniforms? How bizarre would that be?!" *shows footage of idiots in German uniforms* "ALIENZZZZZ!"

I laughed so hard at this. The sad thing is I'm supposed to take that statement seriously. :9 Nazi aliens, "Nalienz," is officially the most insane statement of the year. |D That was literally the plot for a comedy movie that came out a year or two ago called "Space Nazis."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:43 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Bio: good, for good days

@Machetero: Halo on man, Halo on!!

SMarine: I've heard that XCOM was pretty good

My internet: so, I'm having huge internet problems ... the signal source has been down for 2 days, and mostly off for a 3rd one. If you don't see me this evening ... you'll know why ... grrrrrrrrrrr

@hawkxs: thanks for the suggestion

@Napo: yup, I made that up - on the spot - meself :o)

BF: new Powered Assault Armor ... I'm going to need to get an order in; I also want the white 'milk' jugs.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 78 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 100  Next