Change font size
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 73 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Come in Meaningless Thread 51, Your Time is Up
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:21 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Unfortunatly, the word for "in" and the word for "on" in Spanish are the same... As to why there is a monkey IN my head, I haven't the foggiest. Seems like a decent place to keep a monkey though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

This made me chuckle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:54 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Machetero: lol, interesting

@Bio: Nice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:56 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I GOT FAR CRY 3! :|~ Walmart restocked it! I also got 64 dollars worth of Star Wars figures for 12 bucks. It was crazy. I even got Pre Vizsla, one of the most awesome Clone Wars characters. They came in a big board which the individual packs were in. Sheer buggery to get them out, I'll tell you that.

EDIT: Also, I want to say RIP Stormin' Norman. You were the last great American general. :(

Bush, Sr. is in terrible condition, too, right now, and he appears to be dying at the hospital. :( I remember when Bush, Sr. was skydiving. Sad... I hate when Presidents die; they're literally walking history.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:36 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Holy cow, Far Cry 3 is amazing. My mind is blown at how good this is. I like it about as much as Skyrim. :|~

I took off on a glider from Earnhardt's mansion, flew about a half mile, crashed at a farm, and while I was fixing my mangled fingers a horde of boars attacked from all directions, knocking me to the ground. I picked myself up, shot them all, and made a new rucksack/belt/thingie of some sort. It was epic. And now I'm in an intense gunbattle with a bunch of pirates near the Medusa. This is so awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:42 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Napo: it's supposed to be a good game, not my type of game, and it looks gorgeous.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:53 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I got Battlefield 3 Premium recently, so I finally got Armored Kill, Aftermath, and Back to Kharkand. Already had CQB.
They're all awesome. B2K brings back memories from when I played BF2 on the PC with my best friend for hours.
Armored Kill has the biggest freaking map ever and it's awesome. Aftermath has probably my favorite maps because of the urban environment.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
@Napo - Far Cry is an awesome game. I have a copy on my computer (that somehow appeared when my friend put his flash drive into it). I played with cheat codes :o& but there is a part that I can not get past no matter what. Until I can get past that, it will have to sit. I looked up the walk throughs on you tube, but it doesn't matter. Vaas is so awesome that I had to look him up and do some research. You will enjoy this immensely. Be sure to click the other links. I haven't even seen all of them yet. Others that are offended by language or violence should not click the link. Enjoy!!

Finally got Star Wars the Old Republic working. Last night it took like 6 hours to upload, so I only went in to see the intro movies and the character creator. I didn't step into game. I'll be doing that today with a friend or solo. I am really excited, but was pretty irritated to see I can only choose 2 races out of the 9 in the game X? I know I read somewhere that even in free to play you could be any race. Oh well, looking to make the most of it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:06 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Oh, game woes. I have several of my own. Like the fact that my computer technically has enough processor power to run Halo 2, but only uses about 30% of it because it's old and senile... so despite having actually bought the game I still don't get to play.

But finding a TS2 expansion at a garage sale $2 did soften the blow quite a bit. And I'm extremely glad now that I didn't uninstall TS2 to make room for Halo 2.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:18 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Quickblade wrote:
...Others that are offended by language or violence should not click the link....
Violence? Language? Possibly offensive?!? I'M IN!
Quickblade wrote:
Finally got Star Wars the Old Republic working. Last night it took like 6 hours to upload, so I only went in to see the intro movies and the character creator. I didn't step into game. I'll be doing that today with a friend or solo. I am really excited, but was pretty irritated to see I can only choose 2 races out of the 9 in the game X? I know I read somewhere that even in free to play you could be any race. Oh well, looking to make the most of it.
1. What two races were you able to choose from? 2. Please let me know what you think of it all as I am still very much on the fence about it.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 73 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 100  Next