Forum lockedPost a reply Page 57 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Come in Meaningless Thread 51, Your Time is Up
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 am 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

Quickblade wrote:
@ anger - no hockey season make Quickblade a very hostile entity. X0

AHL, ECHL, college still occurring, although I totally understand.

@Napo. Hair is sketchy. Cannot judge based on this pic, post a new one once you get it cut.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Napoleon wrote:
And 1-2 hours pass.

Forever Alone. :9

So, guys and gals, if I, you know, wanted to... ask a gal out... do think she'd accept if I look like this? My face is kind of wide and chubby, but also kind of thin... weird. And no comments about my Bruno Mars hair; I'm getting a haircut tomorrow anyway to tame the wild mane, or at least the back and sides. ;9 And before anyone asks, no, I have not bothered learning to drive yet, but everything good is within walking distance. So, what's the answer? SHELTERED HOMESCHOOL LAD MUST KNOW.

*Pic*

Would my girlfriend? No. A thousand times no. Do I know a couple girls that would? Yes. About 3 or 4 times yes. It really depends on the girl. I know you said not to comment on the hair... But... Yeah I'm with Hawx, its an eh :\ to me. Best answer I can give you is, if you think it's right, go for it. And don't change yourself too much for a girl. :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:20 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@Hawx: Will do! The new haircut will look very similar on top, but a lot shorter on the sides.

Biohazard wrote:
Napoleon wrote:
And 1-2 hours pass.

Forever Alone. :9

So, guys and gals, if I, you know, wanted to... ask a gal out... do think she'd accept if I look like this? My face is kind of wide and chubby, but also kind of thin... weird. And no comments about my Bruno Mars hair; I'm getting a haircut tomorrow anyway to tame the wild mane, or at least the back and sides. ;9 And before anyone asks, no, I have not bothered learning to drive yet, but everything good is within walking distance. So, what's the answer? SHELTERED HOMESCHOOL LAD MUST KNOW.

*Pic*

Would my girlfriend? No. A thousand times no. Do I know a couple girls that would? Yes. About 3 or 4 times yes. It really depends on the girl. I know you said not to comment on the hair... But... Yeah I'm with Hawx, its an eh :\ to me. Best answer I can give you is, if you think it's right, go for it. And don't change yourself too much for a girl. :)

All right! :D Thanks, CB! 3 or 4 out of 5 isn't too shabby.

Oh, and I definitely won't go to extremes changing myself for other people. That'd be like some girl having a massive crush on me and me telling her no because I don't like dyed blonde hair or some other such mean crap. I'm also exercising again, something I haven't done a lot since summer. I don't have acne, I'll lose weight, be nice, and if some girls don't like me, than I'll move on to others.

And I'm glad your girlfriend wouldn't be in love with me; I wouldn't want to come between you and her. ;9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:27 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

@Napo: It's personality that counts most if the woman is genuine, and you don't look shabby at all, so I wouldn't be concerned. Being who you are will earn you many admirers in a good deal of cases. For example, I'm not too much to look at at 220 lbs and 5'11", covered in zits with a belly big around as a medium sized tree, but the other qualities people see in me make up for the looks. So, if you think she's the real deal where it counts, I'd say go for it, and that hair is a look to kill :)

Oooh, so psyched for the new Nova series by Joe Loeb, especially with Ed McGuinness doing the art! Only one month till issue #1.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:31 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
@ Napo - That is what I look like, just with face paint on ;) As for the "girls" question, I've been married for over 15 years, and I'm still not sure what my wife really likes about me. It's not the looks, and it certainly isn't the money. I quit trying to figure out what girls see in guys years ago. I always see these little pukes with hot girls that have no interest in a guy like me. Never conform.

I was playing around with the photo some more and came up with this. I titled it Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal, Maniac.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:58 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Quickblade wrote:
I was playing around with the photo some more and came up with this. I titled it Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal, Maniac.
Sabu?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:28 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I had a really good day.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:04 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Glad to hear it, dude! 'Bout time. :)

@SM: Haha, thanks! I've seen what you look like, and you shouldn't have any problem; I saw a hot girl at Walmart tonight walking around with a guy like QB mentioned, like a mangy, scrawny slug. :9

@QB: That is an excellent summary. And I love that second poster. Looks exactly like a death metal cover.

So, I got my hair cut by an awesome barberette and went to Wally's World and got the Dark Knight Trilogy BluRay Box Set with making-of book. :D It's all amazing.

Also, when I don't put anything in my new hair, it looks like Waffen SS buzz hair. Just what I always wanted. |D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:42 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

This was pretty entertaining. Basically, Live action Mario. With guns. :9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:46 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Biohazard wrote:
I had a really good day.
Very glad to hear it buddy.