Change font size
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 45 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Come in Meaningless Thread 51, Your Time is Up
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:35 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

@Bio: I know exactly how you feel. It takes hours and hours of trying to go to sleep, and when you finally do it's restless and uncomfortable. Even when you're unconscious the thoughts that kept you awake are still somehow racing through your head. The stress and sleep depravation culminate in sickness. It's one of the worst feelings in the world, but it could be worse. Trust me. It gets much much worse. So you basically just have to stick through it. It's hard and seems to take ages, but it will eventually pass. Unless it's chronic depression, but I don't think you have that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Quickblade wrote:
That always gets followed by my least favorite part.........waiting for them to come out.

Not the constant 'hint begging', like a little kid at Christmas. Which I neever partake in? :o& ;9

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Quickblade wrote:
On the positive side, I spent about 5 1/2 hours in discussion with <v> on Friday about some of the new items for late next year. I love being able to assist in that way and it's my favorite part of working for BrickForge. That always gets followed by my least favorite part.........waiting for them to come out.

:o)

@Bio: so sorry

@Hikaro: glad things are coming along with the house finally!

I've spent my day working on getting over a major sinus headache ... just in time to go back to work tomorrow, woohoo ...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Quote:
Not the constant 'hint begging', like a little kid at Christmas. Which I neever partake in? :o& ;9

Nope. That doesn't bug me at all. BFF members do it with style. I will say I am really proud to have been so deeply involved in the molds I have commented on. Once they see the light of day, maybe I can give some insight on some of the work that went into getting them completed. As I have found out, it is way more difficult than just suggesting a color or item.

Secret project has had more progress also. I'm pretty excited about that. My hint for that is "I'm going old skool" ;9

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:54 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Quickblade wrote:
On the positive side, I spent about 5 1/2 hours in discussion with <v> on Friday about some of the new items for late next year. I love being able to assist in that way and it's my favorite part of working for BrickForge. That always gets followed by my least favorite part.........waiting for them to come out.
While I am excited by new products I feel I have to say... LATE NEXT YEAR!?!?! I'm going to hope/assume that those will not be the only new products of 2013. I know you can't rush greatness but I'm impatient. Let's not forget I am the guy who grumbles about waiting all of a day to get my BF packages. When these new products are released, I know I would love to hear how you helped and on which ones.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:21 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Machetero, I think you may love this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PWq22E9CQ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:35 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Napoleon wrote:
Machetero, I think you may love this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PWq22E9CQ
Well...That was... interesting...
The young lady in the pink dress needed more screen time. Also, that is a great AC3 costume.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 am 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

THERE HAD BEST BE HOCKEY EQUIPMENT. That is all I have to say.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:06 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

So... I killed four grunts with one sniper rifle round last night.
Also, playing KOTOR 2 again, this game is still amazing.

Oh, and

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:39 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Quote:
While I am excited by new products I feel I have to say... LATE NEXT YEAR!?!?! I'm going to hope/assume that those will not be the only new products of 2013. I know you can't rush greatness but I'm impatient. Let's not forget I am the guy who grumbles about waiting all of a day to get my BF packages. When these new products are released, I know I would love to hear how you helped and on which ones.

"Late next year" is my way of tricking myself into thinking they will be coming out later than they will be. This particular group of molds was supposed to be out by the end of this year. One of the reasons it got pushed back was because of other molds coming along and bumping them out of the way. As frustrated as I was and as awesome as the molds that have been released were, it ended up buying BrickForge time in being able to develop a better game plan at the end of the day. These will definitely not be the only things to come out in 2013. BrickForge has moved way beyond releasing only a few molds per year. The timing is what is the most frustrating for me as well as you guys. I don't even know when the next stuff will be released, but there are a few molds coming before the one I have been referencing that I know people will love. Also, there are screen printed items that I have seen that still have yet to hit the store. I think some were visible in that photo Armothe put up in the BF Flickr stream. If I were to give any hint about what is coming in the next few molds, it would be "innovative". I know that's not much of a hint, but some of the stuff uses techniques BF has never done yet and others are ones I have yet to see anybody in the hobby do yet.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 45 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 100  Next