Change font size
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 29 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Come in Meaningless Thread 51, Your Time is Up
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:13 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

I'm not a big fan of Black Friday either. BUT! The LEGO Store will be open at midnight and the TRU, which is across the street, will be open from 8pm Thursday. I'm hoping that there are less crazy people at Midnight or 1am.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:26 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Ah, well in that case ... do it!
That would rank up there with waiting in line for a midnight release of a fav vid game :o)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:26 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

LOL, so I'm playing Fallout 3 again, and ten year-old me has a mustache. That's... somewhat disturbing. |D

EDIT: Now the 16 year-old me does not have a mustache. :9 That's interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:06 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
@Hikaro - That's great.....the song that is.....sucks about the housing problems. I had a horrible feeling that from the time you told us all of your excitement, that these problems would occur. I've been there sorta. I wanted to spend my anniversary in my new house and ended up waiting an additional 2 1/2 months from that date.

@Galaxy Squad - Some reports are saying that they have been spotted in Canada. I saw some pics that make me less than excited http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=4797. Maybe it's the color scheme, but whatever.

I recently bought a new 3rd party item and hope to take pics today and post them. They are mini-action legs from Brick Fortress. They are articulated mini legs for dwarves, hobbits, children, etc. I'm pretty happy with them. On a different note, there is someone within the community that should have a lot to be thankful for this year. Every time he opens his "mouth" on the internet, I want to hope in a car to Chi-town and smash his nerd lookin, pedophile smilin, limp wristed prototype given face into the sidewalk...... not much else to say about that except "Tee Hee" :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:28 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Quickblade wrote:
@On a different note, there is someone within the community that should have a lot to be thankful for this year. Every time he opens his "mouth" on the internet, I want to hope in a car to Chi-town and smash his nerd lookin, pedophile smilin, limp wristed prototype given face into the sidewalk...... not much else to say about that except "Tee Hee" :D

What did I do? And when do I give out prototypes?

:9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 pm 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

Of course the orange set has to be the $100 one. (ref to Galaxy Defense or whatever). I would buy it if it wasn't so much, hopefully they'll have a $20-$30 set with orange guys, or a $5 set (even better!)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:26 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Napo, you've been off my "$*!#" list for at least 2 years now.

I'd have preferred the Galaxy Squad have the Galaxy Patrol figures helm and armor in some cool colors, but looks like it is the ADU style, which I am not as big on. Some of the bugs/aliens look cool though.

Hey, I made a review of those mini-action legs. I don't feel the BF forum is the place to post it, but click on the photo for some info.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:46 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Well, guys, looks like I WILL be getting the house tomorrow (if the seller pulls any last-minute BS this time, I'll nail their hides to the wall)! I'm cautiously happy now....

Also, I saw the Galaxy Squad pics on Eurobricks, and I like what I see thus far.... I think it's kind of interesting that the "blue squad" seems to have the same basic color scheme as Alien Conquest.... Maybe the designers are throwing a bone to those who were disappointed about Alien Conquest only having one wave? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:15 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Well, I definitely won't mind the new Galaxy Squad sets, I'll buy a couple copies of the cheaper ones with astronauts (please be green, please be green). Aside from Wolverine's Chopper Showdown, it's been over a year since I've made any purchases of Lego, I've been pouring a lot of my little pocket-money into comics.

@Hikaro: Good to hear that you'll finally be making progress on the house, wish my father could say the same about our sale of our house in FL.

Anybody got some professional opinions? I wanna do a Union Jack custom minifig when I get home from Nebraska, and I don't know if I should use a dark blue or a black body. I'll probably use black, since I don't have a plain dark blue body, but still thought I'd ask.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:34 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@QBlade: those mini legs are awesome!

@Hikaro: good luck!!

Being a strong Sci-Fi fan, the Galaxy lego trend should go great with our other fav Sci-Fi accessories :o)

@SMarine: can't wait to see it!!

Speaking of Galaxies ... I've figured out my BF Galaxy master villian, and a possible moc to introduce him. Hoping to have time this weekend, since I'm not going anywhere for the holidays, to work on them.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 29 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 100  Next