Change font size
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:04 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 13 of 13   [ 126 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Feedback Thread
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:13 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Got a Shock Trooper and Bugout pack today from one of BF's resellers. I think it would be a good idea to offer these on the main site like the new Lightning Squad even if they're limited to 200 or so. Certainly saved me some time as the ordering/wish list part of the site can get quite irritating.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:36 pm 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Got my items two days ago. Everything's great... one of the vambraces had a little extra plastic around the edges, but IMO that's what nail clippers were created for. Also the visor was already on the Powered Assault Helmet, which was great because it saved me trying to figure out how to put it on. I am really liking the olive green color.

Package came with a freebie pink mohawk (well why not? My female Sith minifig needs some kind of hair...) and... what I think is a temporary tattoo? :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:35 pm 
Shop Sweep
Shop Sweep

Hello,

I'm a fairly new customer, received my third order recently, and I have to say I've always been surprised by how quickly they are sent out. Sometimes if I order something from Toys R US or Target it takes a lot longer, I have the same problem with Bricklinks where some sellers seem to wait before sending out packages.

Sadly I got into lego Kingdoms just as the line was retiring, but I've bough some animals and weapons to supplement what I was able to collect. The Chess set does offer a lot of knights but the design of the board is lacking, imho.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 am 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Got my second order last week. Once again surprised at how fast it shipped... arrived about a week earlier than I expected. Everything looked great--no extra plastic this time. Got three freebie helmets too! These are going to go great on my minifigs... :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:18 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Just a couple of quick things to note. There a LOT of sold out items in the SALE section of the store. They really need to be moved or something. Can we get some sort of wishlist/checkout alphabetization? Please? I'd order more when I'm in the USA if that would become a thing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:30 am 
Furnace Scrub
Furnace Scrub

Yes I noticed that when I was looking at the Jersey cows. They are on sale, but they are sold out...

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 13 of 13   [ 126 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13