Change font size
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:42 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 18 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Come in Meaningless Thread 51, Your Time is Up
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Personally, between the random phone calls, constant newspaper articles and my co-workers constantly blaring news radio at their work benches, I'm kinda hoping that both major candidates get hit by lightning or something so I can finally stop hearing about them 24/7.....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Hikaro Takayama wrote:
Personally, between the random phone calls, constant newspaper articles and my co-workers constantly blaring news radio at their work benches, I'm kinda hoping that both major candidates get hit by lightning or something so I can finally stop hearing about them 24/7.....

But that would still leave Jill Stein, Virgil Goode, and Gary Johnson. You do NOT want that. |D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 pm 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Actually, I do want that.....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I don't like where this is going guys...

@Napo: Are you thinner yet? Did you experience a short blackout? Should have been about 2-3 seconds. I should also be announced as the new President Elect before the night is over. President of Earth that is.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:14 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Yeah, let's drop the election.

@Mac: *bows before you* Hail, thou who hath made me thinner! :9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:51 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Last night at work, some drugged up guy came walking into the parking lot and got into one of the delivery trucks and was getting hostile. They called the police and 6 of them came to the site. They ended up tazing the guy in between the eyes. He was a pretty big dude, and they had no idea who he was or what he was capable of. When the ambulance got there they still didn't have the wires removed from his head. I saw a large bottle half full of pills that they got off of him. Glad he showed up when he did, because 90 mins later, I was scheduled to be outside and prob would have encountered some trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:54 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

macleodman2 wrote:
I don't like where this is going guys...

@Napo: Are you thinner yet? Did you experience a short blackout? Should have been about 2-3 seconds. I should also be announced as the new President Elect before the night is over. President of Earth that is.
So that's why I have a headache. You wanna take care of that too while you're rebooting the world?

@QB: Glad to hear you were able to avoid an ugly situation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:05 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

That's some pretty good luck QB.

OMG! I'M MOVING TO WASHINGTON! :9 I can't believe that they're probably going to legalize marijuana. I was not expecting it so soon. Sometimes I think that my generation is boring and that nothing interesting has happened. It only takes about five seconds of shallow thought to realize how stupid of a notion that is. Terrible terrible recession, 9/11, two extremely controversial and drawn out wars, a space shuttle disaster, end of the space shuttle program, privatization of the space industry, the very first president of African descent, and now it appears to be the beginning of the end for the prohibition of pot. In fact. Too much has happened. We need to slow down. Oh yeah. The Japanese earthquake and tsunami, hurricane Katrina, the earthquake in Haiti, that one Chinese earthquake that killed a ton of people, a nuclear disaster that ties in with the first part of this sentence, quantum teleportation. The sudden realization that teleportation is not a word. I forgot how this started. I would like to apologize to the loved ones of those who lost their lives in the tragic 2012 derailing of my train of thought.

Edit: I'm getting so tired of having to choose games from Games on Demand. Not only are most of the games on there crappy, but I'm confined to certain genres. What's that? You want something besides an FPS or fast paced action adventure? Too bad. Seriously. Look at their RPG selection. It's absolutely abysmal. I wish my friend hadn't "borrowed" my PS2. I really want to play a good JRPG. I'd love to try the Shin Megami Tensei series. Don't know if spelled that right. Anyway. I really want to try that series. Probably Persona 4, just because it's super easy to find.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 am 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

All you have to do to have pot in my state (Michigan) is have a health issue. That means that if I wanted to, I could be your drug dealer, because I can get a medical marijuana card pretty easily.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

So guys. Halo 4 is amazing. I love it. The loadout system isn't overpowered and the ordnance drops I can live with. Old modes have been touched up and are still fun. The Flood mode is pretty cool, I loved Infection on Reach and this time when you get infected you become a flood. So that's cool. I wish there were sub-modes available online though, like under Slayer I should be able to choose Swat, etc. I was good at Swat, and now it's not available online.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 18 of 100   [ 996 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 100  Next