Change font size
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:47 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: BrickForge Galaxies - Logan Fist, ZT-13, etc.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Primary Character - Logan Fist - Alliance
Secondary Challenge A - ZT-13 - Alliance
Secondary Challenge B - Home Planet: Rok Rah’daar - Alliance

Name: Logan Fist
Race: Human
Logan Fist began his career as a pilot for the Alliance Armada. After completing 2 tours of duty, he went on to become a privateer. When not traversing the galaxy, he makes his home on Rok Rah’daar, a small mining colony planet in the Rankin star system. His past is something he is not open about, partly because of a voluntary procedure to have portions of his memory erased (twice). 2 small insignias are tattooed above his shoulder blade on his right side to indicate this has taken place. His skills in both ranged and melee combat are as superb as his piloting expertise. He has a smirk that invites friendship or animosity, depending on the situation.

Name: ZT-13 (Zee Tee-One Three)
Race: N/A Robotic Construct
Primary Function: Utility Droid
Zee Tee-One Three (or ZT) was built shortly after Logan’s privateering days began. Looking for a suitable companion that required low maintenance, Logan used parts from a few different One Three models he had acquired and built himself a utility droid that not only provides him company, but also stores his important information. ZT is a portable computer that has a vast array of functions. He can perform maintenance, minor security properties, and other various tasks that are assigned. He communicates by using ‘beeps’ and ‘whistles’ that are understood by Logan through the use of an ear piece. Over the years, Logan has become less dependent on the ear piece and sees no reason to have a voice program added to ZT.

Home Planet: Rok Rah’daar is the 4th planet away from the star known as Rankin. Relatively small, this terrestrial planet is used mainly as a mining colony planet. Its natural resources include some gases and minerals used throughout the galaxy. The planet itself relies on many imports to sustain the humans and other races that work in the colony. Various corporations own small parts of the planet with no one bigger corporation claiming ownership. For this reason, there are periods of brief conflict among the different colonies. Craters on the planet’s surface have been utilized for various things such as lakes, mining facilities, and residential cities. Rok Rah’daar has 2 moons that orbit it, a larger white moon and a smaller red moon.

Post subject: Re: BrickForge Galaxies - Challange 1
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:31 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

These are awesome ... and look great together too, :o)
They will add some spice to the BF Galaxy as well.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

That's pretty sweet. Especially the ZT unit, How did you do that eye?

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Thanks for the comments. I updated the OP to show a description for my home planet. I may reset these descriptions to look more like a listing found on some game info.

@SM - The eye is set in a "tap" piece and connected with a "claw bar" piece. I am debating on doing a youtube tutorial on the construction of the robot. If it gets enough interest, I may just do it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:19 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

QB, you stole Jaak Onidor. :9 J/k

Anyway, sweet character. I, too, really liked the eye on ZT.

Post subject: Re: BrickForge Galaxies - Logan Fist, ZT-13, etc.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:19 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Thanks Napo. I did think it reminded me of Jaak, but really with that head and color combos, you really can't do much else with em ;9 My guy does have a trench coat though ;) I changed the title, because I realized I named it the exact same as the Challenge 1 topic =|

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]