Change font size
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:38 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Powered Assault visor/armor requests SUSPICIOUS
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:26 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

I was wondering if it was possible to get some white powered assault armor with black highlights (like separations between kevlar-fiberglass armor plating exposing the bulletproof spandex undersuit), similar to a clone-trooper's outfit? Mabe one of the designs on the Sci-fi decal sheets will work (Oh darn they only come in silver and gold- Might have to whip up something at home, uh, A51.)

I was also thinking of a trans-dark blue powered assault visor? Restocks too maybe.

The reason I'm making such strange requests (I'd get out my Homeland Security and NORAD business cards if I were you) Is because I'm making a small encampment of Ropaanian solders (<5> Sentries and their Sentrior [Superior Sentry]).

The Part- Monarchy part-Democratic (And both halves are in never-ending conflict for control) nation of Ropaan (rope-on) is in fact, UNDER the very surface of north America, spanning as far as the Yukon to Baja California. How long they've been there and where they came from is a well-kept secret. Some say they came from Italy after the barbarians leveled Rome, others say They're the descendants of a lost Pre-WWI mining party. None can be proved, because they refuse to speak. But one thing's for sure; it's been long enough a mile under the grass to give them vibrantly glowing eyes, vision sharper than any other living thing, and each individual has one of any 6 abilities; hearing thoughts, flying, manipulating green particles, shrinking, flexibility, and strength.

Anyway, Their armor (the way I picture them) is like the powered assault armor, colored white to dark grey (The darker the higher rank, with the exception of black, for SWAT/assasin-like Seducers or "Seds" (For those who prefer "G" names), equal in rank to Sentriors. A few of the highest ranks can have custom clors for their armor.
All of their helmets (the way I picture them) feature blue tinted AR visors (For the less tech-savy, AR is short for augmented reality, something like cyborg vision. Don't know what cyborgs are? Are you kidding me?). It allows them to be breifed remotely and to communicate with each other. If you'd do it the old fashioned way, forget it*.
When they're done, they'll be armed with Shredder Guns (Shredder Guns), Magnetic Inialator Rays (Coilguns), Dry Ice Guns (Intergalactic 8 Gauge), and Tractor Beams (Energy Meters).

* Wearing one is like wearing a spacesuit. Taking the suit on and off isn't possible, since it needs to be unlocked by those higher in command. The lowest in rank only get to take their helmets off for meals, and may be stuck in their suits for life. Few Ropaanian solders get to retire. Cowardly anddisobedient solders are more likely to be "disposed" of than sent home.

I know the end result is gonna end up a lot like the graphic on the homepage (let alone Halo men- I really, really envisioned them like this before I came to BF or knew what HALO was), but hey, great minds think alike......

Post subject: Re: Powered Assault visor/armor requests SUSPICIOUS
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 pm 
Cast Cleaner
Cast Cleaner

Nope just checked the decal sheets at the store:
Gold only
Highligts, I'm after "creases"

Yup on my own with the decal part

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]