Change font size
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:22 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 5 of 200   [ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whose 50th Meaningless Thread Is It Anyway: Scene From a
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

My name backwards is Llih Nimajneb, bet you can geuss why I stick with Sentinel and Snow.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:17 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

How to Tell that You're a Nerd: You look at a picture of the Aurora Borealis and think "Look at those charged particles collide with the atmosphere." instead of "Oooohhh. Pretty lights!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:29 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

macleodman2 wrote:
How to Tell that You're a Nerd: You look at a picture of the Aurora Borealis and think "Look at those charged particles collide with the atmosphere." instead of "Oooohhh. Pretty lights!"

:o)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

macleodman2 wrote:

Or when you're sitting in history class, and you think to yourself "hey, I should so put something like this in my next D&D campaign."

Yes! I have employment. Today, I have the opportunity to cart wheelbarrows up a hill for less than minimum wage!

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 am 
Chisel Hand
Chisel Hand

Gratz SMarine!
That reminds me of this one:
!!!!!Answer's below, but don't spoil it for yourself!!!!!
Every morning, a man pulled a wheelbarrow full of dirt across the border, and came back with it in the evening. The guards were sure he was smuggling something, and checked through the dirt every single time, yet found nothing. The man was smuggling, but what?

;9 !sworrableehw gnilggums saw eH

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@Alby: Your name is Nikolaj Nielsen? That is an epic name. And actually, I do remember that convo way back when.

I like that joke; I heard a Soviet Russia joke like that once about bicycles.

Powered Assault Commando wrote:

Yes! I have employment. Today, I have the opportunity to cart wheelbarrows up a hill for less than minimum wage!

Bah I make 10-15 dollars an hour for things like just sweeping and cleaning a laundromat.

:9

Just kiddin' with ya. Congratulations, you are now a working man. Your parents called and said they wanted you out of the house by the end of the month.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:15 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

sentinal133 wrote:
UltimatBlitz wrote:
If you Halo fans haven't seen this yet: http://halo.xbox.com/halo4#trailer

Looks pretty cool, not fond of how only the last bit was in-game, but that looked rather unfinished anyways.

I enjoy the live action adds that they do for Halo. I'm glad to see 343 is continuing with it.
Powered Assault Commando wrote:
macleodman2 wrote:

Or when you're sitting in history class, and you think to yourself "hey, I should so put something like this in my next D&D campaign."

Does it count if instead of the scientific reason for the lights I think it looks like magic from a game? And I got the second one if you replace D&D with role play.

I've heard that joke before. It's a good one. Not really laugh material, but smart and smile worthy.
I want to start a D&D campaign, well, be a part of one. One of my possible characters would be like...a mage that controls blood, blood mage? My friend told me I could make that work. I'd be stealthy to get up and cut them, then use their blood in some way. The simplest idea that comes to mind is drown them in it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:25 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

We should do an online D&D campaign. They have programs to generate maps, and the rest is just math, stats, and creativity. I know of plenty of forums that do it that way. Actually, it's really just like our old RP's but with D&D rules. Of course with D&D you have to take turns in order so it goes pretty slow online, but for people that are busy that can be a good thing. I really wish I could play D&D. I already told the story about how I bought a D&D starter kit because my friends said they'd play, but they all backed out because they didn't want to get made fun of.

@Napoleon: Any ideas for a small writing collaboration yet?

Waking up in the mornings isn't as hard when you're not depressed. I was really dreading the fact that summer school was in the morning, but now I kind of enjoy waking up early. It's only been two days. Maybe it's just the novelty since waking up at 11:00 has been "early" recently. Now I wake up at 8.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

My friends started up a D&D campaign, but they didn't invite me to join, and even though I commented on how it seems like it would be fun to play they never actually just invited me into play with them. So I just looked at classes, but never even bothered to make a character.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

UltimatBlitz wrote:
sentinal133 wrote:
UltimatBlitz wrote:
If you Halo fans haven't seen this yet: http://halo.xbox.com/halo4#trailer

Looks pretty cool, not fond of how only the last bit was in-game, but that looked rather unfinished anyways.

I enjoy the live action adds that they do for Halo. I'm glad to see 343 is continuing with it.

Yeah, I geuss. It just seemed different with this one. Like it's an actual ad for the game, not just some side thing, like the "We are ODST." ad.

@D&D discussion: Aren't Diablo, NWN, Bauldur's Gate, and a bunch of others based on D&D?

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 5 of 200   [ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 200  Next