Change font size
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 2 of 200   [ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: Whose 50th Meaningless Thread Is It Anyway: Scene From a
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:50 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

They all said I'd never get an MT **twitch** one of these days, muwhahaha.

@Napo: That's nothing, I was the true catalyst for World War II, I used orange lights to mind-control all of the powers of the world into satyisfying my sadistic nature :P

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good-Rom12:21

I'm just trying to love God, people, and life. We're all people, what else matters?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Napoleon. I have a proposition for you. You're the best writer that's active on these forums since Oreo went dormant, and I would very much like to improve my writing skills. So if you're open to the idea I would like to do a small collaboration with you. I don't care how we do it, or what genre we choose as long is it improves my skills in the long run. If you're open to the idea PM me and we can come up with a plan. If you don't want to don't be afraid to shoot me down, but know that if you strike me down... I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine! :9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@SM: So that was you in that picture wearing the Palpatine robes behind Hitler in that one old pic. ;9

macleodman2 wrote:
Napoleon. I have a proposition for you. You're the best writer that's active on these forums since Oreo went dormant, and I would very much like to improve my writing skills. So if you're open to the idea I would like to do a small collaboration with you. I don't care how we do it, or what genre we choose as long is it improves my skills in the long run. If you're open to the idea PM me and we can come up with a plan. If you don't want to don't be afraid to shoot me down, but know that if you strike me down... I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine! :9

Thanks for the compliment!

Hmmmm... You shall be called... Darth... Mac. Rise, my young apprentice. Do what must be done. ;9

Very well, I'll PM you later tonight. :D I have a few ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:28 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Cool. I'm excited. I need a constructive project besides school for the summer. I've found that since my depression has dissipated my energy levels have risen. Because of that my ADD has become more like ADHD and my attention span has basically disappeared. I can't even play video games for very long any more. They're to static. I need to make things. I would really like to build my own bike this summer, but I don't have a job, I still have to focus a lot on school, and it would cost my parents way to much money. Instead I'll stick with writing. If I feel like I get my skill to a sufficient level I'll finish "To Hell and Back". When did I start writing that? Like two years ago?

Oh, and the "more powerful than you can possibly imagine" quote is actually from Obi-Wan before Vader kills him. It means that he'll just become part of the force when he dies.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:46 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

macleodman2 wrote:
Cool. I'm excited. I need a constructive project besides school for the summer. I've found that since my depression has dissipated my energy levels have risen. Because of that my ADD has become more like ADHD and my attention span has basically disappeared. I can't even play video games for very long any more. They're to static. I need to make things. I would really like to build my own bike this summer, but I don't have a job, I still have to focus a lot on school, and it would cost my parents way to much money. Instead I'll stick with writing. If I feel like I get my skill to a sufficient level I'll finish "To Hell and Back". When did I start writing that? Like two years ago?

Oh, and the "more powerful than you can possibly imagine" quote is actually from Obi-Wan before Vader kills him. It means that he'll just become part of the force when he dies.

Wow, was THAB hat long ago? Woah.

Writing is definitely an awesome creative outlet. You're only limited by your vocabulary and language.

Oh, yeah, I know which quote it was, I just countered with another of my favorite SW quotes. I can do Palpatine's voice exactly in real life. I've even recorded it. |D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:18 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Haha. Wow. I messed up bad. It's "To Hell and Almost Back". The almost part is very important.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:22 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

If any of you have had any success losing weight, how do you do it? Life doesn't even seem worth living without all of my usual foods.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:26 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Don't know how I lost weight. Just happened. I just naturally don't have much of an appetite though.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:34 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

UltimatBlitz wrote:
If any of you have had any success losing weight, how do you do it? Life doesn't even seem worth living without all of my usual foods.
I work out quite a bit, between body-weight exercises and martial arts, and I don't really eat a lot in one sitting but I do eat 4-6 times a day (not including a post workout protein shake). Granted, I also stopped drinking adult beverages as often and in as such large quantities as I used to and that certainly helped. I didn't really eliminate anything food wise other than soda, so no missing of food for me (unless I just can't afford it or forget to buy it).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

UltimatBlitz wrote:

I don't eat unlless I'm hungry, and I don't eat the much. Also, like Mach said, excercise, specifically something to build up muscle. Doesn't have to be much either, muscles use a lot of energy.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 2 of 200   [ 1993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 200  Next