It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 95 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: 49th Meaningless Threads of War
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Machetero wrote:
(I wear carpenter pants almost exclusively).

Carpenter pants FTW. That's all I wear. I'd rather go to the store in my boxers then wear jeans. :9 Jeans are exceeding uncomfortable to me.

I'm also starting to wear Charlie Sheen shirts. He might be a crazy dastard, but he has excellent choice in clothing. :9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:17 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Hmm... I suppose I misspoke. I wear carpenter style jeans, Carharts specifically. They're pretty durable and they let me carry all sorts of stuff. As for clothing style...not a fan of the crazy shirts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:29 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Machetero wrote:
Hmm... I suppose I misspoke. I wear carpenter style jeans, Carharts specifically. They're pretty durable and they let me carry all sorts of stuff. As for clothing style...not a fan of the crazy shirts.

Oh. I thought I found another non-jeans fan. :9

I'm referring to his bowling-style striped shirts, not the ones with crazy quotes on them. |D

EDIT: BTW, I meant to mention that my store still has ALL of Series 5 CMF's. I bagged a cavewoman and two lumberjacks. Normally, I'd complain about doubles, but the LJ's axe makes up for it. :|~ As it stands, I have two (deliberately) Redcoat Guards, Arctic Fisherman, Godzilla Suit Guy, two LJ's, and an Evil Dwarf. I'm dying to get my hands on Sherlock, Gladiator, and Boxer. My store literally didn't start carrying CMF's till 5, so I missed out on the first four waves. :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Nope. I like durable clothing, and jeans are as durable as I have found without wearing BDUs/fatigues and looking like a whacko. And I figured you were talking about the bowling shirts, and I stand by my statement :9 .

I may try to find the series 5 lumberjack again. I want to buy at least one more Deadpool Marvel set and I think the lumberjack torso would work well for Wolverine out of uniform.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I wear BDU's. And jungle boots. And BDU jacket. And rifle expert medal on the jacket.

I prefer the term "eccentric." |D

That's a good idea for the lumberjack torso. I was thinking about using them for gas station attendants.

I'm working on a Harry Turtledove MOC, with Jake Featherston and JEB Stuart III in the fields of WWI. And an Assassin's Creed scene with three assassin's scaring the stuffing out of some civilians.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:54 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Ignoring the medal thing cuz I have feelings on that I am just gonna keep to myself, you may wear those things, but it's my understanding you don't wear them everywhere, all the time. THAT is what would make it whacko. You're just someone who likes to play dress-up. ;9 And I use that term having cos-played before and knowing quite a few friends and accuintances who cos-play regularly.
As for the torso idea, I'll need something to do with the extra figs and parts. I want to get something like 4 more of that Deadpool set, but just for Deadpool. But, as I mentioned earlier, the funds just aren't there right now unless I start selling things off.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Machetero wrote:
Ignoring the medal thing cuz I have feelings on that I am just gonna keep to myself, you may wear those things, but it's my understanding you don't wear them everywhere, all the time. THAT is what would make it whacko. You're just someone who likes to play dress-up. ;9 And I use that term having cos-played before and knowing quite a few friends and accuintances who cos-play regularly.
As for the torso idea, I'll need something to do with the extra figs and parts. I want to get something like 4 more of that Deadpool set, but just for Deadpool. But, as I mentioned earlier, the funds just aren't there right now unless I start selling things off.

No, I don't wear them everywhere. |D The medal has a neat story; my Marine cousin gave it to me as a gift. I'm gonna take it off and put it on a display stand, soon, though. I don't want it to get damaged and I probably attached it wrong. It was for a gag photo anyway. :9

You could call it dress-up... I guess. :9 I prefer Badbuttery, but dress-up will do. Lol.

Why do you want four more of that chopper set? You could probably just buy the Deadpool fig online. It's a cheap set, so I doubt he's that expensive. I got the Lex Luthor Power Suit set the other day; really fun. I LOVE Wonder Woman. The detail on her fig is insane. I did a fair share of my guilty pleasure: having the super minifigs battle it out with the robot using laser vision and lasso. It was only innocent desk boredom, ya see.

Ya see?!

*cough*

:9

@Cash: I think I'm at the point in my life when I'll always have *some* money. If you get my meaning. Like, I'll never have no money from this point out. Kinda neat.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

You're medal has a similar story to my U.S. Department of State "challenge coin". Gotta love cousins who like to just give you cool stuff. And yes, I call it dress-up. Just as I call my LEGO hobby playing with toys. Granted, I also call martial arts training "playing" and my weapons "toys" but that's a different story.
Why do I want so many of that set? I have plans for multiple Deadpool figs. And the cheapest I have found them on Bricklink for is like $5.50 or something.
@Cash: You know, when I was younger I thought I would always have money, too. And while I can get by now and not have to take out loans or be in debt, it's not as easy as I thought it would be when I was younger.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:53 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

What are the Deadpools for, though?

Bills is where 'sat, bro. They charge for EVERYTHING. UNDER. THE SUN.

Just read a bunch of people thought Titanic was just a movie...

I'm not sure just how to state my disgust without breaking some Christian principles. ;9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:59 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

If you must know, I want to make a few different Deadpools from different Marvel Universes. To do such, I need the Deadpool figure to start with. Well, I suppose I don't "need" them but considering my lack of decal making or painting skills, it would make my life easier.
Not sure what you mean with your "bills" comment. Blame the fact that I'm at work and things are about to pick up and I will have to leave.
As for the Titanic thing... While I may not have these "Christian principles" you speak of, I do have a desire to remain a member of this forum so I too shall refrain.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 95 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 200  Next