Change font size
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:18 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 91 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 200  Next
 Post subject: Re: 49th Meaningless Threads of War
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@UBlitz: sorry to hear about where you're living ... that makes life challenging. I don't know the area, so no help there.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:38 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

@Blitz: Geuss I don't have it so bad with cows pretty much in my back yard.

I think my cat has sunburned ears.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@QB: Agree with the others; very happy he was put away.

@CB: Bah, I've played Empire Total War, Assassin's Creed, Sly Cooper, and CoD for sometimes 20 hours almost without stop. I've had to apply wet cloths to my eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

So I just got done sitting through a tornado warning. This has been the closest tornadoes have gotten to Lincoln for about 15 years.
And now I'm being chinese water tortured by the sound of water dripping into two liter catches in my room.
Napoleon wrote:
@CB: Bah, I've played Empire Total War, Assassin's Creed, Sly Cooper, and CoD for sometimes 20 hours almost without stop. I've had to apply wet cloths to my eyes.

Good for you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Biohazard wrote:
So I just got done sitting through a tornado warning. This has been the closest tornadoes have gotten to Lincoln for about 15 years.
And now I'm being chinese water tortured by the sound of water dripping into two liter catches in my room.

Napoleon wrote:

Good for you.

I get tornado watches and warnings all the time here in Hoosierville. Welcome to my world. :(

Inorite? I'm like a frikking genius for playing games that long! :D

:9

I'm eating Nathan's Famous brand crunchy crinkle honey mustard fries. They're not even made out of potato. They're made of corn and grain; think Honeycomb cereal. The flavor's pretty good though. I never knew Nathan's made chips till now.

EDIT: Anyone here watch SNL?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:44 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Napoleon wrote:
Biohazard wrote:

Napoleon wrote:

Good for you.

I get tornado watches and warnings all the time here in Hoosierville. Welcome to my world. :(

Inorite? I'm like a frikking genius for playing games that long! :D

:9

I'm eating Nathan's Famous brand crunchy crinkle honey mustard fries. They're not even made out of potato. They're made of corn and grain; think Honeycomb cereal. The flavor's pretty good though. I never knew Nathan's made chips till now.

EDIT: Anyone here watch SNL?
MMMMM Nathan's... How I miss them so... I gotta find a way to make a trip back "home".

@QuickBlade: Can't remember if I said this before but very sorry to hear about what your family has to go through. Glad to hear some justice will be served though.

In other news: My apartment is mostly set up, but I no longer have the room for my Ninja Fortress MOC, at least not until I buy a new table or build an extension to the desk I have for LEGO building now. At least I have my Modular Buildings set up (complete with DC and Marvel super heroes and villains), and I built one of my own that has a martial arts studio on the ground floor. Plus, I have some minifig ideas to keep me entertained.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Thanks again everyone for your support. I hope no one here ever has to experience anything close to what I have witnessed during the past 3 years, both the turmoil and the following idiotic drama that comes with it.

Happy Easter to anyone that recognizes Orthodox Easter.......oh wait, I think that's just me :9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:00 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

So I was at one of those Walmart Super Centers yesterday, and they had 6 different paper back editions of Hunger Games. Six of them, just for paperback. There were three other hardback editions there. This is insane.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:22 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

The titanic has been underwater for 100 years now. Seems like many people I know didn't know that.

If the tanks succeed, victory follows. - Heinz Guderian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:47 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

@Mac: I'm sick of HG. I get tired of all these teen "OMIGAWSH i red all teh buks and nw tehy made them n2 moovies!" things. I had thought about going to HG until I read that it has some weird Twilighty love story instead of just kick-butt postapoc gladiatorial fights.

huntmaster wrote:
The titanic has been underwater for 100 years now. Seems like many people I know didn't know that.

I knew that. 2012 is also the bicentennial of the War of 1812. :)

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 91 of 200   [ 1992 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 200  Next